Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumps not for freedom of speech
Trumps not for freedom of speech
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/o...spartanntp

So apparently trumps not to concerned with the murder of journalists .What was that about freedom of speech again ?

But we all know how this threads going to go most of us will rightly criticize him. Some will desperately excuse him or scream that it's" fake news ". Trump can do no wrong.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Trumps not for freedom of speech
(February 5, 2017 at 12:37 am)Orochi Wrote: http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/o...spartanntp

So apparently trumps not to concerned with the murder of journalists .What was that about freedom of speech again ?

But we all know how this threads going to go most of us will rightly criticize him. Some will desperately excuse him or scream that it's" fake news ". Trump can do no wrong.

Neither is the democratic party either last time i checked with the Obama and possible Hillary administration.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(February 5, 2017 at 11:13 am)dyresand Wrote:
(February 5, 2017 at 12:37 am)Orochi Wrote: http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/o...spartanntp

Neither is the democratic party either last time i checked with the Obama and possible Hillary administration.

While you could argue this neither of them is currently president
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Should look at the article...

This has to do with what Trump said concerning Putin on O'reilly. This morning I've read a lot responses from people leaning right who are critical about what he said, which is good. Trump should be judged just as Obama or any other president should. If you lost your mind when Obama had good things to say about Castro, but not about Trump on Putin, then there's something wrong with how you think.
(February 5, 2017 at 11:59 am)Assimilate Wrote: Should look at the article...

This has to do with what Trump said concerning Putin on O'reilly. This morning I've read a lot responses from people leaning right who are critical about what he said, which is good. Trump should be judged just as Obama or any other president should. If you lost your mind when Obama had good things to say about Castro, but not about Trump on Putin, then there's something wrong with how you think.

1) I meant people on this forum who no matter what defend all of trumps decision even thou the flaws in them are pointed out . I never said the right in general.

2) As I said Obama is not currently the president . And all this week trump supporters on this forum have been griping about freedom of speech. While praising a guy who deflects serious question about  having a relationship with Putin a man who murders his opposition  by saying" while we kill people too" as if that's a justification. As for Castro and Obama yes it wasn't a great idea to that cushy with Castro. But I'll   point out there is vast difference between opening up trade with a country that at current time is no serious threat to the world and at least is showing a desire for change. And resurgent Russia with serious expansionist ambitions and no real interest in change. And has both the ability and desire to manipulate foreign media to it's advantage.

Inuit Proverb

(February 5, 2017 at 2:08 pm)Orochi Wrote:
(February 5, 2017 at 11:59 am)Assimilate Wrote: Should look at the article...

1) I meant people on this forum who no matter what defend all of trumps decision even thou the flaws in them are pointed out . I never said the right in general.

2) As I said Obama is not currently the president . And all this week trump supporters on this forum have been griping about freedom of speech. While praising a guy who deflects serious question about  having a relationship  with Putin a man who murders his opposition  by saying" while we kill people too" as if that's a justification. As for Castro and Obama yes it wasn't a great idea to that cushy with Castro. But I'll   point out there is vast difference between opening up trade with a country that at current time is no serious threat to the world and at least is showing a desire for change. And resurgent Russia with serious expansionist ambitions and no real interest in change. And  has both the ability and desire to manipulate foreign media to it's advantage.

Relax, my post wasn't directed at you.
(February 5, 2017 at 2:55 pm)Assimilate Wrote:
(February 5, 2017 at 2:08 pm)Orochi Wrote: 1) I meant people on this forum who no matter what defend all of trumps decision even thou the flaws in them are pointed out . I never said the right in general.

2) As I said Obama is not currently the president . And all this week trump supporters on this forum have been griping about freedom of speech. While praising a guy who deflects serious question about  having a relationship  with Putin a man who murders his opposition  by saying" while we kill people too" as if that's a justification. As for Castro and Obama yes it wasn't a great idea to that cushy with Castro. But I'll   point out there is vast difference between opening up trade with a country that at current time is no serious threat to the world and at least is showing a desire for change. And resurgent Russia with serious expansionist ambitions and no real interest in change. And  has both the ability and desire to manipulate foreign media to it's advantage.

Relax, my post wasn't directed at you.

Okay just thought id clarify my point

Sorry if it came off as hostile

Inuit Proverb

Donald Trump has legitimate flaws... but the boy cried wolf more than one too many times this election cycle. The boy has damaged his reputation so bad, that people begin to instinctively defend Trump when the boy speaks.

Not going to be pretty if Trump actually does something disturbing... because the media has been absolutely fixated on twisting all of the good things he's done to be terrible: when he does something genuinely terrible, it'll be approximated with the rest of the exaggerations, misconstructions, and outright fabrications.

I really can't say anything good about Castro, though. How many people do you have to kill and rape to get a bad rap by the media these days... Bill Clinton is the Golden Boy of Feminism and Donald Trump is the worstest of the worst (word) rapist the world has every seen.

I've spent months watching terrible allegations toward Trump suddenly vanish when they were no longer politically expedient... I've seen the media and political establishment flip their positions over and over and over all contrarian like...

I don't think the mainstream media can be trusted or respected in Current Year.... new blood, absolute restructures... a media not colluding with political figures... It might be too late for the media: they're doubling down, not restructuring. Luckily, we can hear directly from our president, and don't need legacy media in its current form to parse for us what trump 'really means!', because we can read what he really means all on our own.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(February 6, 2017 at 11:21 am)Violet Wrote: [...] Luckily, we can hear directly from our president, and don't need legacy media in its current form to parse for us what trump 'really means!', because we can read what he really means all on our own.

Yeah... And you still can't see that he's a raging lunatic, an irredeemable moron, a pathological liar and an unapologetic c*nt? Well, then - all the media in the world can't help you... The man has been damning himself with his own words for decades now. The media only gave him a platform.

Of course media's going to be against the game show host, who became president through populism. That's because most journalists had to go to school. And simple people prefer to listen to Trump, because he appeals to their fear using vocabulary of a 6-year-old stroke victim...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
It's Fake News!

There. It's over. My anxiety level is waning. Screwing with my OCD is not funny.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HIV drug mandate violates religious freedom, judge rules zebo-the-fat 6 982 September 9, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Biden's Victory Speech onlinebiker 45 2861 September 1, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 557 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Chess trumps Kickboxing ignoramus 12 1210 June 30, 2020 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  where is the news of trumps phase 1 china deal? Drich 26 1566 October 26, 2019 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Free speech or Hate speech? ignoramus 20 1856 June 25, 2019 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Losty
  Trumps base is starting to erode. Jehanne 76 9210 February 3, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Saudi Reporter's last column. Free speech.... Brian37 9 950 October 20, 2018 at 11:03 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  The Dickhead Went To Give A Speech About the Bullshit Tax Bill Minimalist 6 1340 November 29, 2017 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  So Because Trumps A Insensitive Dick Americans Have To Suffer Amarok 9 2536 September 13, 2017 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist