Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sad future of the democratic party
The sad future of the democratic party
They have so many people they have to remove right now and put in fresh faces into the democratic part or else they will lose again 
in 2020. They have to clean house in the DNC remove all the Clinton's even their Chelsea, Nancy Pelosi, Cory Booker (that fuck who voted against importing cheaper meds from Canada),
just the whole god damn establishment backed assholes just get rid of all of them and the party will stand a chance of winning.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: The sad future of the democratic party
That would only further ensure a loss.  Replacing a team with a roster full of rookies isn't exactly a productive strategy for winning a game. Rock and a hard place, really. They need the experience, but with experience comes history, and mistakes.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It would be nice to see experience step back and recognize that advising and supporting youth would be a more advantageous role to play.
Youth doesn't vote. OFC, it;s also useful to remember that the current crop of conservative wolves were also young...and I bet a bunch were progressive as all hell....back when they didn't vote. LOL>
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Cory Booker did a shitty thing by voting against the med importation bill. His excuse was equally shitty.

You have to change campaign finance laws in order to ensure that this kind of thing doesn't happen to new blood. In fact, I think throwing out the crop of young Dems only increases the probability that lobbyists get their nails dug in deeper. In order to get re-elected you have to have a shit ton of money. In order to have a shit ton of money as a young Senator/Congressman, you have to play the same game as your opponent. When you are a first term senator with no voting history, you are prime meat.

Unless you are as firmly entrenched as someone like Bernie, you simply have no other option. I still blame Cory Booker, but I like what he stands for and the message he gives. I won't jump ship and write the guy off over one bill considering the climate in Washington.

This is the issue. The Republicans are playing a numbers game, and Democratic voters are playing an ideology game. That is what is going to kill the Democratic party. We have so many half informed voters like you, dyresand, who will blow up the entire gambit over one issue and then complain when the Republicans take total control and do what they've been promising the whole time. So while Republican voters are content to vote in a fucking monster when it also means they get all the deregulation and defunding of social programs and Re-Christification of anything they can, Democratic voters will bitch about email servers and war hawking and not show up to vote for the local politicians and Congressional elections because the Democrats have a couple of people who are icky, too. Meanwhile the guy who is actually in office is threatening political/military retaliation on 3 continents and sewing diplomatic discord everywhere, destabilizing everything he touches. But Cory Booker is in the pocket of Big Pharma, man!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 6, 2017 at 1:29 pm)Khemikal Wrote: That would only further ensure a loss.  Replacing a team with a roster full of rookies isn't exactly a productive strategy for winning a game.  Rock and a hard place, really.  They need the experience, but with experience comes history, and mistakes.

That is how Trump won.. no one likes the democrats now no one likes them not even the younger voter base and i say that because i am a mellenial. 
People chose someone who isn't experience that isn't problem any  people would rather have someone who is inexperienced instead of someone who is experienced sying
oh the status quo is fine and nothing needs to change. That is the sort of platform Hillary ran that's how she lost she says oh America is already great yeah if you are rich it is
or well off but the ever growing wage gap is bad for everyone. It's not that we don't have people who don't have experience there is is  more than enough people who have common sense and experience that can replace the current democrats as we speak. The democratic party as we speak needs drastic change or they will never win again.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
We have differing opinions.  I think Trump won by voicing bigotry that was prevalent but unacceptable to voice.  By making people feel okay with being who they were, even if plenty of people thought they weren't that. Notably so, in that demographic, being the trumpsters themselves...apparently.
(February 6, 2017 at 1:55 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Cory Booker did a shitty thing by voting against the med importation bill. His excuse was equally shitty.

You have to change campaign finance laws in order to ensure that this kind of thing doesn't happen to new blood. In fact, I think throwing out the crop of young Dems only increases the probability that lobbyists get their nails dug in deeper. In order to get re-elected you have to have a shit ton of money. In order to have a shit ton of money as a young Senator/Congressman, you have to play the same game as your opponent. When you are a first term senator with no voting history, you are prime meat.

Unless you are as firmly entrenched as someone like Bernie, you simply have no other option. I still blame Cory Booker, but I like what he stands for and the message he gives.  I won't jump ship and write the guy off over one bill considering the climate in Washington.

This is the issue. The Republicans are playing a numbers game, and Democratic voters are playing an ideology game. That is what is going to kill the Democratic party. We have so many half informed voters like you, dyresand, who will blow up the entire gambit over one issue and then complain when the Republicans take total control and do what they've been promising the whole time. So while Republican voters are content to vote in a fucking monster when it also means they get all the deregulation and defunding of social programs and Re-Christification of anything they can, Democratic voters will bitch about email servers and war hawking and not show up to vote for the local politicians and Congressional elections because the Democrats have a couple of people who are icky, too. Meanwhile the guy who is actually in office is threatening political/military retaliation on 3 continents and sewing diplomatic discord everywhere, destabilizing everything he touches. But Cory Booker is in the pocket of Big Pharma, man!

I get it but the democrats had such a easy person to beat but the problem here is i wouldn't really have seen much of a difference in picks when it comes to Hillary winning.
Either or we would have been off in a bad situation we would escalate in Syria that was one of HRC's plans. But i didn't vote for her i did that out of good conscious would i have liked her to win now that  i look at it yes. I want the democratic party to do good i agree with Cory Booker but at the same time we need cheaper and affordable medication NAFTA definitely should be renegotiated to get some jobs back not all (just being realistic) and TPP should never exist. But this the democratic party as it stands is just one huge shit show because they have taken money and use lobbyists to get what they want done. If Cory Book ran in 2020 i don't think he will win but if he really want's to win he should go back on what he did for affordable medication it will improve his chances of winning a probable 2020 election because the good things you do now withing the 4 years of a Trump administration matters. Cory Booker like Obama can talk a smooth game but he has to back it up with things he does now within 4 years you can call repealing cheaper medication a shit stain on his record that would probably end bad  for him when he is running.

(February 6, 2017 at 1:55 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Cory Booker did a shitty thing by voting against the med importation bill. His excuse was equally shitty.

Unless you are as firmly entrenched as someone like Bernie, you simply have no other option. I still blame Cory Booker, but I like what he stands for and the message he gives.  I won't jump ship and write the guy off over one bill considering the climate in Washington.

I get it but the democrats had such a easy person to beat but the problem here is i wouldn't really have seen much of a difference in picks when it comes to Hillary winning.
Either or we would have been off in a bad situation we would escalate in Syria that was one of HRC's plans. But i didn't vote for her i did that out of good conscious would i have liked her to win now that  i look at it yes. I want the democratic party to do good i agree with Cory Booker but at the same time we need cheaper and affordable medication NAFTA definitely should be renegotiated to get some jobs back not all (just being realistic) and TPP should never exist. But this the democratic party as it stands is just one huge shit show because they have taken money and use lobbyists to get what they want done. If Cory Book ran in 2020 i don't think he will win but if he really want's to win he should go back on what he did for affordable medication it will improve his chances of winning a probable 2020 election because the good things you do now withing the 4 years of a Trump administration matters. Cory Booker like Obama can talk a smooth game but he has to back it up with things he does now within 4 years you can call repealing cheaper medication a shit stain on his record that would probably end bad  for him when he is running. Before i forget they should run a Green Energy campaign if they follow through with what they say its a win win for the American people and job growth democratic party can get the foot in the door into getting congress back.

Code:
(February 6, 2017 at 1:22 pm)dyresand Wrote: They have so many people they have to remove right now and put in fresh faces into the democratic part or else they will lose again 
in 2020. They have to clean house in the DNC remove all the Clinton's even their Chelsea, Nancy Pelosi, Cory Booker (that fuck who voted against importing cheaper meds from Canada),
just the whole god damn establishment backed assholes just get rid of all of them and the party will stand a chance of winning.

Four years ago people were predicting the demise of the GOP. The Godbothers Only Party is still around.
(February 6, 2017 at 2:02 pm)Khemikal Wrote: We have differing opinions.  I think Trump won by voicing bigotry that was prevalent but unacceptable to voice.  By making people feel okay with being who they were, even if plenty of people thought they weren't that.  Notably so, in that demographic, being the trumpsters themselves...apparently.

How Trump won in reality isn't  bigotry he won because he knew how to talk to people. 
Look at Hillary's campaign it's children, children, children, he said a bad word, he said grab them by the pussy. 
Trumps campaign is i will work with the american people, i will get a good new deal, ill put her in jail. 
Then you have the blue states in rural areas that were hit hard because of NAFTA people don't forget Bill Clinton so when Hillary
defended NAFTA and called the TPP the gold standard people were outraged. We had a thriving coal industry those people no  longer
have jobs so in reality Hillary lost because like Obama said he was in a bubble. The bubble meaning they don't understand what is troubling
average americans and lower income people because of the people they are around are mostly wealthy people and they don't understand the struggle
of the average american paying bills and putting food in the house. Id vote for some average joe who has no experience and is like a average working
joe over someone who has experience and a bit of wealth.

(February 6, 2017 at 2:12 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(February 6, 2017 at 1:22 pm)dyresand Wrote: They have so many people they have to remove right now and put in fresh faces into the democratic part or else they will lose again 

Four years ago people were predicting the demise of the GOP. The Godbothers Only Party is still around.

Well it's ironic really Trump is more of a Centrist democrat and he beat a Republican in democrats clothing.

Code:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Removing treatment by democratic consensus as default (living wills) Duty 25 1185 October 7, 2022 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Duty
  The Future of Democracy JairCrawford 49 3126 March 11, 2022 at 11:59 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 744 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Creepy future lies ahead nessahanalita 6 752 February 8, 2021 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: no one
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 271 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1453 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Universal basic income in the future Aegon 63 11353 September 24, 2019 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Who do you want to be the Democratic nominee in 2020? CapnAwesome 71 3929 September 14, 2018 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The Iowa Republican Party platform. Jehanne 14 1421 August 20, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Norway is not a democratic socialist country. Bernie is lying KaiBerg02 51 5145 July 31, 2018 at 7:45 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist