Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
A lake in Australia turns pink
A lake in Australia turns pink
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/wonder/a-...spartandhp

A lake in Australia turns pink  in West Gate Park in Melbourne

Freaking weird
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: A lake in Australia turns pink
It's Australia, everything is weird over there Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(March 9, 2017 at 4:02 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: It's Australia, everything is weird over there Tongue

I'll turn your name into OWWW! Magi.

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
I think the may happen regularly... I've seen the same pic years ago...
Some sort of seasonal algae?????

No, we're not weird, you're weird! (takes his cricket bat and ball and goes home)...
(maybe a little weird) Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
If we all pray really, REALLY hard, this pink lake (clearly an abomination unto the Lord) will revert to proper behaviour and stop messing around with those other unsavoury lakes.

[This message brought to you courtesy of The Conversion Therapy Advisory Board (Lake Division), motto 'If That Puddle's Queer, Send It Here']

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I think it's a first sign of the gayocalypse.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

LOL I agree with Magi. Weird is weird. At least the toilets here flush clockwise. And our seasons are in the right months Tongue

Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
And we drive in the RIGHT side of the road.
I'm going with bigger and better frats, truck load of fizzys.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Is this another Christo art project ??

[Image: picture91336277478185.png]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook unfriends Australia brewer 2 262 February 19, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Australia on fire Fake Messiah 21 2184 January 12, 2020 at 8:01 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Australia - New Prime Minister by the end of Today? fromdownunder 28 1835 August 26, 2018 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Trump Turns G-7 into a Reality Show Jehanne 136 15426 June 14, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  WAY TO GO AUSTRALIA!!!!!! Brian37 9 1433 January 9, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Kirk Douglas Turns 101 A Theist 19 1660 December 10, 2017 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trains, no planes and Australia thrills? Brian37 3 578 September 28, 2017 at 7:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Australia vs Vatican. Succubus 18 4522 July 1, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Another Airbus near miss (Western australia) ignoramus 6 1727 June 29, 2017 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Saudi woman who fled for Australia seeking asylum 'kidnapped' and returned to Riyadh WinterHold 7 1307 May 7, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: GrandizerII