Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inheriting actions argument!
inheriting actions argument!
1. Actions are inherited.
2. The only one thing that can cause us to inherit our actions is a perfect judge.
3. God by definition is the only perfect judge possible.
Therefore God exists.

1 is inherent belief that no one truly believes people don't get value either positively or negatively from their actions. 2. Is also intuitive because we know we cannot be our own reckoners nor can people decide the value of our hidden intentions and states in actions. 3. Is proven by definition that no perfect judge is possible but ultimate sight which is ultimate light and sees things as they are with respect to true existence (itself). The final conclusion follows.
RE: inheriting actions argument!
Take you've found out who sells the good shrooms at your college then?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Literally none of those points make any sense.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

1) What do you mean by "actions" and what do you mean by "inherited"?

2) What do you mean by. "perfect judge" in the context of actions and inheriting actions.
(March 18, 2017 at 3:44 pm)Tiberius Wrote: 1) What do you mean by "actions" and what do you mean by "inherited"?

2) What do you mean by. "perfect judge" in the context of actions and inheriting actions.

I talk to the honorable Tiberius!

This makes me happy already!

1. The series of states that compose our actions form become part of us not only in the sense of that we have memories of them but that they are part of our value of who we are. And what means by inherit is that the exact objective value of that action (series of states) clings to us as who we are accurately.

2. I mean one who can measure are states and intentions and actions and weigh them exactly as they are and make that action continuously part of us! I think our actions are relative to vision of a perfect being, I am saying, only a perfect being who judges perfectly can see our states and us and make the right judgement and make us inherit our actions!
That is the strangest definition of action I've ever heard.
I do not mean this in a derogatory way, MK, but please, take your mess.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 18, 2017 at 1:44 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: 1. Actions are inherited.
2. The only one thing that can cause us to inherit our actions is a perfect judge.
3. God by definition is the only perfect judge possible.
Therefore God exists.

1 is inherent belief that no one truly believes people don't get value either positively or negatively from their actions. 2. Is also intuitive because we know we cannot be our own reckoners nor can people decide the value of our hidden intentions and states in actions. 3. Is proven by definition that no perfect judge is possible but ultimate sight which is ultimate light and sees things as they are with respect to true existence (itself). The final conclusion follows.

3. Allah by definition is the only perfect judge possible.
3.Jesus by definition is the only perfect judge possible.
3.Yahweh by definition is the only perfect judge possible.
3. Vishnu is by definition the only perfect judge possible.
3.Buddha is by definition the only perfect judge possible.
3. Apollo is by definition the only perfect judge possible.
3. Ra the Egyptian God is by definition the only perfect judge possible.

Again, you suffer from the same problem every human of every religion has in the past and present. Lots of claims sure, but absolutely zero evidence. You love the idea of your claimed god existing, so what? Get in line, take a number.
(March 18, 2017 at 4:17 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(March 18, 2017 at 3:44 pm)Tiberius Wrote: 1) What do you mean by "actions" and what do you mean by "inherited"?

I talk to the honorable Tiberius!

This makes me happy already!

1. The series of states that compose our actions form become part of us not only in the sense of that we have memories of them but that they are part of our value of who we are. And what means by inherit is that the exact objective value of that action (series of states) clings to us as who we are accurately.

2. I mean one who can measure are states and intentions and actions and weigh them exactly as they are and make that action continuously part of us! I think our actions are relative to vision of a perfect being, I am saying, only a perfect being who judges perfectly can see our states and us and make the right judgement and make us inherit our actions!

So...meaningless drivel then. What do you mean by the "value of who we are"? Prove that our actions become "part of us" in any way that requires the intervention of some "perfect judge".
(March 18, 2017 at 5:31 pm)Tiberius Wrote: So...meaningless drivel then. What do you mean by the "value of who we are"? Prove that our actions become "part of us" in any way that requires the intervention of some "perfect judge".

That is simple to prove. We have exact value. The only way that is possible is if we accurately inherited our actions. Therefore we accurately inherited our actions. 

Actions are a collection of states we are in with usually a goal in mind. Those states (the whole action) depending on it's goal, it's life force, it's beauty or ugliness, it's honor or disgrace, it's praise or condemnation, get's inherited. Each motion in those states, from it's start to it's end, is inherited.

You can deny this or deny you know this, but you in fact all rely on this belief and you know it to be true every time you love or appreciate someone for who they are.