Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Rockefeller dead
David Rockefeller dead
http://www.theearthchild.co.za/david-roc...ad-at-101/

Quote:Former Chase Manhattan Chief Executive David Rockefeller has died at the age of 101.

Rockefeller died in his sleep at home in Pocantico Hills, New York, on Monday morning as a result of congestive heart failure, according to a family spokesperson Fraser P. Seitel.
The businessman, who had an estimated fortune of $3 billion, retired as head of Chase Manhattan in 1981 after a 35-year career.

*waiting for Trump's reaction*

I'd love a nice home, truck, and airplane or two, but hopefully would accrue that wealth morally.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: David Rockefeller dead
. . . awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom by Bill Clinton, 1998 . . .

hmmm, I'm forecasting some cognitive dissonance, I'll go make some popcorn.

Popcorn
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 20, 2017 at 6:12 pm)c172 Wrote: http://www.theearthchild.co.za/david-roc...ad-at-101/

Quote:Former Chase Manhattan Chief Executive David Rockefeller has died at the age of 101.

Rockefeller died in his sleep at home in Pocantico Hills, New York, on Monday morning as a result of congestive heart failure, according to a family spokesperson Fraser P. Seitel.
The businessman, who had an estimated fortune of $3 billion, retired as head of Chase Manhattan in 1981 after a 35-year career.

I'd love a nice home, truck, and airplane or two, but hopefully would accrue that wealth morally.

I don't wish the death on anyone, but I see this as an omen as to the death of the new world order he was building. Thank God. Trump is here to destroy it, knows about it, and is working to restore the American republic and sovereignty!! I did two shots of Trumpleminz today. One for the death of the NWO, and another for Barron's birthday.
(March 20, 2017 at 8:13 pm)scoobysnack Wrote:
(March 20, 2017 at 6:12 pm)c172 Wrote: http://www.theearthchild.co.za/david-roc...ad-at-101/

I don't wish the death on anyone, but I see this as an omen as to the death of the new world order he was building. Thank God. Trump is here to destroy it, knows about it, and is working to restore the American republic and sovereignty!! I did two shots of Trumpleminz today. One for the death of the NWO, and another for Barron's birthday.

You know Trumpleminz is the urine of the Lizard Overlords of the Illuminati, right?

Elvis drinks it at his mountain fortress atop Mount Everest
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 20, 2017 at 8:25 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(March 20, 2017 at 8:13 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: I don't wish the death on anyone, but I see this as an omen as to the death of the new world order he was building. Thank God. Trump is here to destroy it, knows about it, and is working to restore the American republic and sovereignty!! I did two shots of Trumpleminz today. One for the death of the NWO, and another for Barron's birthday.

You know Trumpleminz is the urine of the Lizard Overlords of the Illuminati, right?

It's the nectar of the gods.

Granted highly granted that Trump did most of the things he said the is also lied about others he didn't drain the swamp he just fuck you and everyone else over with his picks. 
The economy is going to collapse at a faster rate when he started deregulating that and now the bank can fuck with your retirement and savings now. Yep.... i can agree with a good bit of the deregulations but well not all of them.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(March 20, 2017 at 8:13 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: I don't wish the death on anyone, but I see this as an omen as to the death of the new world order he was building. Thank God. Trump is here to destroy it, knows about it, and is working to restore the American republic and sovereignty!! I did two shots of Trumpleminz today. One for the death of the NWO, and another for Barron's birthday.

Sucking diesel fumes again?

I don't have the opinion for a dead rich guy. Too occupied with the Trumpanzee.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Do you fashion a new foil helmet every day or do you re-use?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Lmao what are you on about? Trump has more pay-to-play elites in his administration than the last president, that much is obvious. Explain to me how he's doing any of the things you say he is.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(March 20, 2017 at 9:32 pm)scoobysnack Wrote:
(March 20, 2017 at 8:25 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: You know Trumpleminz is the urine of the Lizard Overlords of the Illuminati, right?

It's the nectar of the gods.

You just blasphemered all over yourself.  Better shower and then run to church to repent.

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 660 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Principal forced to resign over Michelangelo's David visits sculpture zebo-the-fat 11 874 April 30, 2023 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  jizkiahu ben david (I told you so..) Drich 28 3002 April 11, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  David Bowie passes, age 69 vorlon13 75 10740 January 19, 2016 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Dr David Evans claims new climate change discovery Aractus 48 9858 October 8, 2015 at 1:44 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  David Cameron copies Ben Affleck's approach to Islamic violence ForumMember77 22 6353 October 28, 2014 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: ForumMember77
  David Cameron finally loses it Cyberman 33 7868 April 22, 2014 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut