Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neither Trump nor Comey lied; the media is to blame
Neither Trump nor Comey lied; the media is to blame
Quote:o try and better understand the public opinion dynamics over James Comey’s testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, CNN conducted an informal focus group in Fairfield, Ohio.

“Butler County Ohio, north of Cincinnati, has been very kind to Republican presidential candidates over the years, since 2000 the Republican candidates won each time, including in 2016 with Donald Trump with sixty-one percent of the vote,” CNN national correspondent Gary Tuckman explained.

Tuckman had nine Trump supporters watch the morning hearings with him at Rick’s Tavern and Grill and then return to answer questions about the former FBI Director’s testimony.

“First thing i want to ask you, it is a crime when you testify before Congress to lie, it is perjury and you can to prison for it,” Tuckman began. “Raise your hand if you believe James Comey lied. Four of you believe he lied.”

Then Tuckman inquired about the focus group participants’ view of Donald Trump.

Comey “says that Donald Trump quote told lies plain and simple,” Tuckman followed up. “Raise your hand if you believe that Donald Trump lied at all about the situation. None of you believe it.”

The CNN journalist was baffled by results and followed up with direct questions of the voters.

“Well, first of all, things can be distorted and appear like lies, and I think maybe the media might have be distorted some things and now we’re not getting both sides,” one of the Trump supporters rationalized.

The final question had the most startling results.

“Let me ask you, a show of hands, how many of you feel better about Donald Trump, your president, after this hearing?”

All hands went up.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/trump-su...a-instead/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Neither Trump nor Comey lied; the media is to blame
(June 9, 2017 at 1:04 am)Lutrinae Wrote:
Quote:o try and better understand the public opinion dynamics over James Comey’s testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, CNN conducted an informal focus group in Fairfield, Ohio.

“Butler County Ohio, north of Cincinnati, has been very kind to Republican presidential candidates over the years, since 2000 the Republican candidates won each time, including in 2016 with Donald Trump with sixty-one percent of the vote,” CNN national correspondent Gary Tuckman explained.

Tuckman had nine Trump supporters watch the morning hearings with him at Rick’s Tavern and Grill and then return to answer questions about the former FBI Director’s testimony.

“First thing i want to ask you, it is a crime when you testify before Congress to lie, it is perjury and you can to prison for it,” Tuckman began. “Raise your hand if you believe James Comey lied. Four of you believe he lied.”

Then Tuckman inquired about the focus group participants’ view of Donald Trump.

Comey “says that Donald Trump quote told lies plain and simple,” Tuckman followed up. “Raise your hand if you believe that Donald Trump lied at all about the situation. None of you believe it.”

The CNN journalist was baffled by results and followed up with direct questions of the voters.

“Well, first of all, things can be distorted and appear like lies, and I think maybe the media might have be distorted some things and now we’re not getting both sides,” one of the Trump supporters rationalized.

The final question had the most startling results.

“Let me ask you, a show of hands, how many of you feel better about Donald Trump, your president, after this hearing?”

All hands went up.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/trump-su...a-instead/

Fanaticism is immune to facts
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Neither Trump nor Comey lied; the media is to blame
Quote:“Butler County Ohio, north of Cincinnati

Very close to Kentucky.

Stupid is obviously contagious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2216 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1059 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  It's obvious the MSM Media hasn't learned it's lesson from 2016 GODZILLA 11 884 June 21, 2019 at 9:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36904 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1316 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2436 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Does the media love mass shooting? Coveny 9 1305 February 24, 2018 at 3:12 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Comey Testimony Foxaèr 63 21275 June 11, 2017 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Trump's blame game -- absolutely hilarious. Jehanne 3 547 March 25, 2017 at 10:57 am
Last Post: abaris
  I'm curious: who will the Trumpies blame if the economy crashes NuclearEnergy 17 1112 March 11, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious