Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 2:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the hypocracy continue
Let the hypocracy continue
Remember during the election when Trump grilled Hilary over some of her aids applying for immunity during the whole email shin ding. looks like Trump telling Flynn to take the same deal to avoid a" witch hunt" over his links to Russia.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/t...spartandhp
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Let the hypocracy continue
(March 31, 2017 at 10:00 pm)Orochi Wrote: Remember during the election when Trump grilled Hilary over some of her aids applying for immunity during the whole email shin ding  well... Drain the swamp indeed

Didn't see that coming.  Dodgy

Yea  we saw that coming. Nothing shocking in this story.
(March 31, 2017 at 10:19 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 31, 2017 at 10:00 pm)Orochi Wrote: Remember during the election when Trump grilled Hilary over some of her aids applying for immunity during the whole email shin ding  well... Drain the swamp indeed

Didn't see that coming.  Dodgy

Well true thought id point out the bullshit
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(March 31, 2017 at 10:23 pm)Orochi Wrote:
(March 31, 2017 at 10:19 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Didn't see that coming.  Dodgy

Well true thought id point out the bullshit

To be fair, we can be talking about any government system and you will always find competing groups and over time you see that politicians get busted, no matter the party or system. So say minus a dictatorship or theocracy, it is unfair to say democratic politicians never fuck up or get caught. There is no such thing a s a perfect party that is immune from having individuals who can be corrupted.

Now having said that, even if neither party had individuals busted for breaking the law, you are still talking about competing ideas over long periods of time. So this short term shouts of "hypocrisy" is meaningless. What matters are the data over long periods of time, and in that context, we know "don't tax the rich" does not work. We've had that for 36 years and while the taxes get raised on the rich sometimes, it always gets negated by that same class gutting other things to compensate. 

I do think with Hillary the same fear that was aimed at Obama for no good reason, was aimed at her, but instead of it being about being black, it was about her being female, and lots of men still cant stand the thought of losing to a female. And Hillary had been slammed for being outspoken, even when she and Bill were not known and merely politicians at the state level. Bill's election made her a target, and especially his affair. Hillary was a target long before she ran.

Back when she was merely a governer's wife she got blamed for not looking wifely. 

The GOP knows their 36 year tactic of shouting "godless commie" trying to paint liberals as anti free market is losing it's weight, so that is where the dirty tactics came in. The GOP cant win on substance so they have to lie and slur to keep their power.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Health care people and first responders - let us know how you are. arewethereyet 22 1903 April 26, 2020 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Let The Wookiee Rest In Peace.... Brian37 9 821 May 4, 2019 at 1:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Too stupid to let loose Mr.Obvious 5 903 October 27, 2018 at 5:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Let's See The Pee-Pee Tape, Guys Minimalist 2 771 August 10, 2018 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Let's Arm The Homeless! Minimalist 24 1729 March 16, 2018 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Let's Arm The Teachers Minimalist 11 1586 March 15, 2018 at 12:51 am
  Let This Be A Lesson to Flynn And The Other Hanging Turds on the WLB's Asshole Minimalist 2 755 July 12, 2017 at 1:17 pm
  So let me get this straight Amarok 14 4475 July 3, 2017 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Let The People Die As Long As The Corporations Live On Minimalist 6 1677 July 3, 2017 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Would you let your employer implant a chip in you? brewer 45 5227 April 3, 2017 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13