Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It may not be the OPP that has HPV.
It may not be the OPP that has HPV.
I find these rates hard to believe and find myself walking down memory lane pondering where my dick and tongue have been. 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db280.htm
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: It may not be the OPP that has HPV.
damn... its like with herpes too since 3.7+ billion people have herpes simplex one
i mean fuck we should have had a cure for both of them by now what the hell have been doing.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
There is an HPV vaccination.
(April 7, 2017 at 1:02 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I find these rates hard to believe and find myself walking down memory lane pondering where my dick and tongue have been. 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db280.htm

Instead of pondering you could just watch your vids on Tumblr . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 8, 2017 at 6:59 am)mh.brewer Wrote: There is an HPV vaccination.
It's new.  We're the last generation to have to worry about it, insomuch as we worried about it (which..for me....was not at all). If you got warts, you weren't going to get cancer....and if you got the cancer hpv..at least it wasn't going to cause warts. Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Step up young men. You don't want this on/in the end.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtM_oR3YfhwGcfQMmZXV1...yDYNxjrN8A]
The HPV vaccine is not a guarantee and it has had its own share of problems. I made my oldest received it when she was of age. Along with the booster, however, I will not allow my youngest to have it after her pediatrician told me there were "concerns" with the vaccine and possible reactions.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 9, 2017 at 5:20 am)Nymphadora Wrote: The HPV vaccine is not a guarantee and it has had its own share of problems. I made my oldest received it when she was of age. Along with the booster, however, I will not allow my youngest to have it after her pediatrician told me there were "concerns" with the vaccine and possible reactions.

Well, still a prophylactic to young girls. Here is free it is part of the national program. Got to see Sofia till now getting them. No real side effects. Here is an article in english I found: https://www.angloinfo.com/how-to/portuga...ccinations

We gave her the optionals, we have to churn some money but it pays off. The rotavirus one is oral taken. 2 doses of 53 euros each. Its a good thing. Both me and mom got a viral gastroenterities, but sofia was cool. In my wife and mine time we didn't had it.

Ofc even the national free vaccine plan is not mandatory. It is just free. I recently renewd my tetanus shot. The cost? A 2 mile drive to my health center.
(April 9, 2017 at 5:20 am)Nymphadora Wrote: The HPV vaccine is not a guarantee and it has had its own share of problems. I made my oldest received it when she was of age. Along with the booster, however, I will not allow my youngest to have it after her pediatrician told me there were "concerns" with the vaccine and possible reactions.

Nope, it's not a guarantee, it does not cover all HPV out there, much like the flu vaccine. 

What concerns and reactions?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HPV vaccine cutting cervical cancer by nearly 90% zebo-the-fat 6 939 November 4, 2021 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Our Wold may end, according to leading scientists. Jehanne 8 534 April 15, 2021 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I may have posted the before. This is totally disturbing to me. brewer 6 1054 April 12, 2018 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Maple syrup may save millions Amarok 9 862 April 7, 2017 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Chimps may have entered their stone age. downbeatplumb 54 8700 February 19, 2016 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Five things about animal taxonomy that may or may not surprise you. Duke Guilmon 9 3363 March 24, 2015 at 4:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Researchers may have solved origin-of-life conundrum TubbyTubby 6 2348 March 19, 2015 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Scientists: 100 million worlds may have complex alien life in our galaxy pocaracas 14 5238 June 14, 2014 at 10:32 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Boston Area Members -- Cool Lecture on May 2 Shell B 2 1521 April 28, 2012 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Drugs may let us live to 150 Justtristo 30 7128 October 17, 2011 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: IATIA