Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do extreme right wing males have an inferiority complex
Do extreme right wing males have an inferiority complex
The other day on Facebook I was discussing about sensible gun control. The guy proceeded to call me a wimpy man and if there is ever an attack on our country he won't be there to defend me. I can defend myself, I own several guns. But what it is with these types of Right Wingers who feel they need to always act tough all the time? Is it some kind of inferiority complex??

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Do extreme right wing males have an inferiority complex
It's Tiny Dick Syndrome. It's the same thing that make them buy hemorrhoidal pick-up trucks with fifth-wheel tow packages just to use them exclusively as single passenger commuter vehicles.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I refuse to believe that all right wing gun nuts have tiny dicks and that's why our country is so messed up. 

Re-fuSe. 

New hypothesis. 

I postulate that their innate territorialism is due to extra neanderthal-ey genes.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
For sure, some would have an inferiority complex, perhaps a little more than the general population.
But I reckon that for most it's a learned behaviour from parents and peers, and for some it's a nice match for their personalities and intelligence.
(April 29, 2017 at 9:01 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: The other day on Facebook I was discussing about sensible gun control. The guy proceeded to call me a wimpy man and if there is ever an attack on our country he won't be there to defend me. I can defend myself, I own several guns. But what it is with these types of Right Wingers who feel they need to always act tough all the time? Is it some kind of inferiority complex??

Is it a syndrome if they are inferior?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Right wing mentality is just a portal to express hate, the targets change and vary as the races that inhabit earth are so many; and immigration is just a fact since the time of the Romans and even earlier.

It's easy to beat up the new Chinese guy who has no friends in class, but it's so so hard to beat up Donald Trump. It's not that the Chinese guy has a small cock; it's just that he doesn't have enough muscles and gangs to back him up. Believe me if he had more power; the rightist bully would think twice.

Racist=ignorant. Ignorant thinks that bigger cock=bigger strength. Rightist=Racist; which = ignorant.
Eventually, it's all about inflicted damage. Have more power=ignorant people would assume you have a bigger cock. It's ignorance about the G-spot.
Right wing males with inferiority complexes being manipulated by slightly smarter talking heads. Video evidence here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWeyUTBkTss
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Popcorn
I suspect the question you want to ask is not whether extreme right wing males have inferiority complex, but whether inferiority complex prompted them to adopt extreme right wing positions.

I think not all extreme right wingers were motivated by desire to compensate for perceived inferiority. Some of them are genuinely psychopathic, and others are geneuniely brainlessly indoctrinated. But the extreme right wing massages have been systematically tailored to appeal to those with a deeply felt sense of inferiority and an Unwillingness to reflect on the true source of their inferiority and take really well directed remedial action.
It's so much easier to blame the "other" than it is to face their own shortcomings.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses? WinterHold 106 4783 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1515 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Right Wing Tactics Amarok 18 1177 November 2, 2018 at 2:20 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump and his right-wing blowjob supporters. Jehanne 3 739 April 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Australia: Martyr complex among "no" voters GrandizerII 39 4685 November 21, 2017 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Even Right Wing Polls Can't Prop Up The WLB Minimalist 2 1102 May 30, 2017 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Argument against the death penalty by a r-wing conservative Catholic_Lady 0 686 December 6, 2016 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Income Inequality and Left Wing Hypocricy Neo-Scholastic 17 3364 September 28, 2016 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  It Seems That The Money-Wing of the GOP has Minimalist 5 1161 February 22, 2016 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Find What is Wrong with This Right Wing Article Shining_Finger 8 2698 November 8, 2015 at 9:01 am
Last Post: GUBU