Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait A Moment Boys
Wait A Moment Boys
Let's think this through.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/scien...ss&emc=rss

Quote:NASA Denies Trump’s Request to Send Astronauts Past the Moon on New Rocket

Why not meet him halfway?  Strap his sorry, orange, ass to the thing and shoot him into space.  A win-win.
RE: Wait A Moment Boys
(May 12, 2017 at 9:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Let's think this through.

Quote:NASA Denies Trump’s Request to Send Astronauts Past the Moon on New Rocket

Why not meet him halfway?  Strap his sorry, orange, ass to the thing and shoot him into space.  A win-win.

Yup preferable towards the sun just to make sure
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

A dynamite enema would be better. Though I wouldn't want to be anywhere near ground zero when the shit starts to hit the ground.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
waste of a good (I hope) rocket

BTW, the delta v to get to the sun is rather large. Even the planet Mercury is harder to rocket to than Pluto.

Really. And the sun is far harder still.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 12, 2017 at 9:59 pm)Fireball Wrote:

A dynamite enema would be better. Though I wouldn't want to be anywhere near ground zero when the shit starts to hit the ground.
There once was a lass from Dallas
Who used dynamite sticks for a phallus
They found her vagina in North Carolina
And bits of her tits around Paris.
(May 12, 2017 at 11:03 pm)Nanny Wrote:
(May 12, 2017 at 9:59 pm)Fireball Wrote: A dynamite enema would be better. Though I wouldn't want to be anywhere near ground zero when the shit starts to hit the ground.
There once was a lass from Dallas
Who used dynamite sticks for a phallus
They found her vagina in North Carolina
And bits of her tits around Paris.

A jaded old lady from Knox
Set dynamite off in her box
When asked the sensation
She screamed with elation
"It's better than elephant cocks!"
(May 12, 2017 at 11:01 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: waste of a good (I hope) rocket

BTW, the delta v to get to the sun is rather large.  Even the planet Mercury is harder to rocket to than Pluto.

Really.  And the sun is far harder still.

Nope no rocket that as you say would be wasteful just have NASA cobble something up and tell him it's the new rocket . If he dies oh well "hazards of space travel " if he lives he gets The" scenic "route to the sun mixed of course with communication" issues"

Our only real though need be what will have for the party Mexican or Lebanese or both or well pot luck it (i'll bring the Canadian stuff)
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

The limerick form is complex,
Its contents run chiefly to sex,
It burgeons with virgins,
And masculine urgeons,
And swarms with erotic effex.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

And pollute space? Seriously? All that hot air is seriously going to fuck up Venus.
I'm glad they've taken the sensible option - the risk of a fiery death for the astronauts simply to satisfy Trump's thirst for cap feathers is not an acceptable trade.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DC to Sue Promise Keepers//Proud Boys onlinebiker 31 2174 December 18, 2021 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 1639 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Just A Dumb Ol Boys, never thinking at all. Brian37 10 1165 May 26, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Go Get Him, Boys. Earn Your Keep! Minimalist 4 572 June 15, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  For A Moment I Thought They Had No Potties In Buckingham Palace Minimalist 5 1317 December 21, 2017 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Trump's One Moment of Grace chimp3 1 496 June 17, 2017 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Spend Less Time Praying Boys Minimalist 13 3117 April 25, 2017 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  BBC News: Officials hunting 1,000 London boys in illegal schools TubbyTubby 3 1388 March 31, 2016 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can't Wait To See This Minimalist 1 710 July 29, 2015 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Welcome to 'Murrica in 1854....oh, wait, it's 2014. Minimalist 2 1051 July 8, 2014 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist