Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spend Less Time Praying Boys
Spend Less Time Praying Boys
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/22/world/afgh...index.html

Quote:Taliban attack Afghan base; More than 100 dead or wounded

Quote:The assault began as soldiers were observing Friday prayers at Camp Shaheen near Mazar-e Sharif, one of the nation's most populated and developed cities, the Afghan military said.

Allah isn't going to help you.
RE: Spend Less Time Praying Boys
Religious civil wars are somewhat bemusing to contemplate from an atheist perspective, no ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 22, 2017 at 6:43 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Religious civil wars are somewhat bemusing to contemplate from an atheist perspective, no ?

If you happen to be in the middle of one, 'bemusing' isn't the word that leaps to mind.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I did endeavor to phrase it as a question . . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 22, 2017 at 7:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 22, 2017 at 6:43 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Religious civil wars are somewhat bemusing to contemplate from an atheist perspective, no ?

If you happen to be in the middle of one, 'bemusing' isn't the word that leaps to mind.

Boru

Is this about allah?

I thought it was about controlling the opium trade.
opium is a sacrament, right ?

(Church of Mammon, for one)

When are we going to get out of there? What's the goal? We're not going to get rid of the Taliban. I have seen reports that the Taliban is active in more territories than when we first invaded. None of the big commercial news agencies.
(April 22, 2017 at 7:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(April 22, 2017 at 7:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If you happen to be in the middle of one, 'bemusing' isn't the word that leaps to mind.

Boru

Is this about allah?

And a sprinkle of human trafficking.

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
(April 24, 2017 at 7:22 am)Kosh Wrote:
(April 22, 2017 at 7:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Is this about allah?

And a sprinkle of human trafficking.

Dancing boys. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
(April 22, 2017 at 11:25 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: When are we going to get out of there? What's the goal? We're not going to get rid of the Taliban. I have seen reports that the Taliban is active in more territories than when we first invaded. None of the big commercial news agencies.

After we kill Osama bin Laden.

Oh, wait.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Less than half of England and Wales population Christian, Census 2021 shows Duty 28 1595 December 3, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  DC to Sue Promise Keepers//Proud Boys onlinebiker 31 2173 December 18, 2021 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Less Cops = ? onlinebiker 86 3137 September 11, 2020 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mark Cuban, "spend it or lose it" idea. Brian37 29 2017 May 19, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 1636 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Just A Dumb Ol Boys, never thinking at all. Brian37 10 1165 May 26, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  And in Texas no less..... Brian37 7 935 November 11, 2018 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Go Get Him, Boys. Earn Your Keep! Minimalist 4 572 June 15, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  One Less Silly Religitard to Worry About Minimalist 14 975 February 6, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  New Study: atheists are less open-minded than theists Foxaèr 129 41627 July 15, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr