Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeffrey Epstein Dead
Jeffrey Epstein Dead
Not all suicides are lamentable.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati...1975052001

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Dead
Too bad can’t sing like a canary
That event covers many high-powered asses.

It was either assisted or allowed.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 10, 2019 at 10:04 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: Too bad can’t sing like a canary

(August 10, 2019 at 10:11 am)arewethereyet Wrote: That event covers many high-powered asses.

It was either assisted or allowed.

I wouldn't be too sure about his death covering up stuff. There was plenty of evidence revealed in unsealed papers.

When the dust settles, I wouldn't be surprised if the republitraitors and establishment dems are decimated, or worse.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
I guess they weren't able to put a horse head onto his cot.

After the first 'attempt' the writing was on the wall as to how this guy was going to meet his end.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 10, 2019 at 10:32 am)arewethereyet Wrote: I guess they weren't able to put a horse head onto his cot.

After the first 'attempt' the writing was on the wall as to how this guy was going to meet his end.

I reckon when he realised the court papers were going to be unsealed he would be facing a long time behind bars in a prison where everybody'd be out to get him (perverts have it very rough in jail, there are some areas so low even career criminals won't stoop to), so he tried to commit suicide, succeeding on the second attempt.

People who are suicidal don't stop if the first attempt is unsuccessful, that's why most jails and mental hospitals have a suicide watch protocol.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(August 10, 2019 at 10:37 am)Nomad Wrote:
(August 10, 2019 at 10:32 am)arewethereyet Wrote: I guess they weren't able to put a horse head onto his cot.

I reckon when he realised the court papers were going to be unsealed he would be facing a long time behind bars in a prison where everybody'd be out to get him (perverts have it very rough in jail, there are some areas so low even career criminals won't stoop to), so he tried to commit suicide, succeeding on the second attempt.

People who are suicidal don't stop if the first attempt is unsuccessful, that's why most jails and mental hospitals have a suicide watch protocol.

He was on suicide watch.

In what context?

I can see a "Jack Ruby" type prisoner or guard taking it upon themselves to "assist" or "allow" because they don't like child molesters. But it is highly unlikely that Trump or Bill Clinton whom both had contact with him, would need to have him murdered. Even if he was not rich and famous, child molesters are hated in prison. 

The most likely scenario is that he really did kill himself. Somebody like that would not be used to being confined, not to mention, even if he made it to trial, convicted, he'd be a target, regardless of his wealth and fame. 

Oswald acted alone, and Bush Jr had nothing to do with 9/11 and there is no such thing as Big Foot.

Just like the right wing nut who shot up the pizza joint because he thought Hillary was running a child molesting ring is bullshit.

I am not accusing you in this thread of a conspiracy. But even prior to posting just now, I am already seeing both democrats and republicans suggesting he was murdered to prevent squealing on Trump, AND Bill Clinton.

Even Rudy Giuliani  today Tweeted his concern as to why Epstein died. The Republican conspiracy nuts will read that as Bill Clinton had him murdered. And I am seeing liberals implying already, NOT HERE, but on Twitter, implying Trump may have had him killed.

If someone isn't rich or famous they are still a target. Epstein would never get a pardon, so there would be no incentive for either Trump or Clinton to have him murdered. If he committed suicide, it would be for the same reason any child molester would. They don't want to be abused or raped or murdered by other prisoners. 

I do agree with the "allowed" part at best. Looking the other way. But at best, if he was murdered, it be a prisoner our guard that were not directly contacted by powerful people. If it were murder, it would be more like a Jack Ruby taking that murder upon themselves because they don't like the perp. Just like Jack Ruby wasn't paid off to murder Oswald, but merely hated him for killing JFK.
Jay Sherman, help a brother out, will ya?

You know, I get the feeling that this could very well be the most literal case of my Jesse Custer "mercy killing" meme I've ever had the opportunity to use on the forums, but then again, it looks like he hanged himself, so it's not exactly literal.

Aww, what the hell?

[Image: Jesse-Custer-Mercy-Kill.jpg]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I have no doubt other rich and famous men were part of his parties. But even given that, Epstein's credibility was shot. There still would be no need for others in his circle to have him murdered. He wasn't going to get out of prison, and he wasn't going to be treated well by other prisoners on top of having no credibility.

Just like I fully accept that Jack Ruby wasn't paid off to murder Oswald, but merely hated Oswald for killing JFK.

Why would you need to have a child molester murdered already in prison, when you know they are already hated?

Their is no honor among thieves. Why leave more trails of bread crumbs when you know they will commit suicide or get independently murdered without your help?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epstein's Death, The Musical DeistPaladin 0 184 August 10, 2019 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin