Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Had Any Dignity You'd Quit.
If You Had Any Dignity You'd Quit.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/white-ho...mp-report/

Quote:White House staffers endure daily diet of ‘snubs and belittling jokes’ by ‘loyalty-demanding’ Trump: report

Quote:Though critics and allies alike were shocked when President Donald Trump left press secretary and devout Catholic Sean Spicer out during the president’s first papal visit, a new report by the Washington Post suggests that such slights are par for the course in today’s White House.

“Enduring public humiliation has become a defining characteristic of Spicer’s tenure in the White House,” Post reporter Ashley Parker wrote. “Yet being excluded from the papal visit still stunned his colleagues, many of whom expressed pity for him and were visibly uncomfortable talking about the slight.”

Of course, if you had any dignity you wouldn't work for the miserable fuck in the first place.
RE: If You Had Any Dignity You'd Quit.
(May 29, 2017 at 11:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/white-ho...mp-report/

Quote:White House staffers endure daily diet of ‘snubs and belittling jokes’ by ‘loyalty-demanding’ Trump: report

Quote:Though critics and allies alike were shocked when President Donald Trump left press secretary and devout Catholic Sean Spicer out during the president’s first papal visit, a new report by the Washington Post suggests that such slights are par for the course in today’s White House.

“Enduring public humiliation has become a defining characteristic of Spicer’s tenure in the White House,” Post reporter Ashley Parker wrote. “Yet being excluded from the papal visit still stunned his colleagues, many of whom expressed pity for him and were visibly uncomfortable talking about the slight.”

Of course, if you had any dignity you wouldn't work for the miserable fuck in the first place.

DIGNITY!? Hell, the man has no shame! What can Spicer possibly salvage as a career, after being the mouthpiece for #1 Buffoon Of The World? Gong Show participant? Feee-uck.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
If there were any smart people in the WH, they would all just fucking quit working for that orange POS. I would love to see the toddler-in-chief's twitter rants about that!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(May 29, 2017 at 11:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/white-ho...mp-report/

Spicer might be a crier and a quitter like Boehner.  Best limit the pope's exposure to the Catholics in the administration.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 29, 2017 at 11:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Of course, if you had any dignity you wouldn't work for the miserable fuck in the first place.

If he had any morality he wouldn't be a Republitraitor, but then again he's a catholic, so morality isn't a problem.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(May 30, 2017 at 1:08 am)Nymphadora Wrote: If there were any smart people in the WH, they would all just fucking quit working for that orange POS. I would love to see the toddler-in-chief's twitter rants about that!

Maybe that's what covfefe means?
If he wants sympathy, he can find it in the dictionary, between shit and syphilis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OK, Who Had "Cocaine Sharks" for July? Fireball 0 348 July 22, 2023 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  J.K. Rowling had to return civil rights award Foxaèr 68 4939 October 16, 2020 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Rank Stranger
  Dicks had a meltdown, for good reason. Brian37 95 5249 October 14, 2019 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Hitler Had The Same Problem Minimalist 4 629 November 26, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Guess This Fucktard HAd Done All The Damage He Can Do Minimalist 1 578 August 10, 2018 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Any Of You Near Denver? BrianSoddingBoru4 7 1111 January 1, 2018 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Seems As If They Had A Point Minimalist 21 3097 December 25, 2017 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  For A Moment I Thought They Had No Potties In Buckingham Palace Minimalist 5 1310 December 21, 2017 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Alabama Board of Education Had Best Clean Up Its Act Minimalist 42 7628 September 11, 2017 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  What A Surprise.. The WLB Had No Plan For Afghanistan Minimalist 12 2364 August 5, 2017 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist