Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Of You Near Denver?
Any Of You Near Denver?
This:

Multiple Deputies Down In Denver Shooting

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Any Of You Near Denver?
Another goddamn "Domestic situation".

Shit, fucking violent prone heteros need to not get fucking married . . . .

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Galactic Busdriver/ Gentleman Bastard lives there about.

(December 31, 2017 at 12:18 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Another goddamn "Domestic situation".

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Both guns and marriage should be licensed with a certification of mental stability in both cases.
(December 31, 2017 at 1:36 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Galactic Busdriver/ Gentleman Bastard lives there about.

(December 31, 2017 at 12:18 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Another goddamn "Domestic situation".

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Both guns and marriage should be licensed with a certification of mental stability in both cases.

And an expiration date, with an option to renew.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
1,000 miles...give or take.

Why are the cops surprised?  When someone answers the door they shoot him. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/29/us/wi...tting.html

Quote:Officers raced to the scene and surrounded the house. A man emerged and the police commanded him to put his hands up. Moments later, an officer fired a deadly shot.

The whole encounter on Thursday night had been based on a hoax: There had been no shooting before the police arrived, no hostages, no threat of arson. Instead, it was a fatal incarnation of “swatting,” in which people report fake crimes in hopes of getting a SWAT team to raid a rival’s house.

And the cops said:

Quote:“If the false police call had not been made, we would not have been there,” Deputy Chief Troy Livingston of the Wichita Police Department said at a news conference on Friday.

Yeah, asshole.  And if your fucking cops didn't shoot first before asking any questions at all you might have learned that it was a fucking hoax before some innocent man died.
Nope, wasn't surprised.
Hey at least it wasn't a "terrorist."

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/colorad...ial-media/

Quote:Colorado shooting suspect was an Iraq War vet who posted alt-right ‘Pepe’ memes on social media

Just a neo-nazi fuckhead.  So much better for 'Murrica.
Guy shoots down multiple deputies... This is all I have to say:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weapons in hotel, Denver brewer 38 1919 July 13, 2021 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1334 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
  New Orleans shooting: Eleven victims near French Quarter zebo-the-fat 40 2324 December 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 688 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty
  2 men wanted after blast injures 15 people at restaurant near Toronto Alexmahone 14 1698 May 25, 2018 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Breaking:Saudi Arabia: Missile 'intercepted near Riyadh, Capital of the Kingdom' WinterHold 10 1664 November 4, 2017 at 11:31 pm
  Missing man found near other human remains Foxaèr 1 597 July 13, 2017 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Another Airbus near miss (Western australia) ignoramus 6 1723 June 29, 2017 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  If You Had Any Dignity You'd Quit. Minimalist 6 1917 May 31, 2017 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Just When You Thought USian Politics Couldn't Get Any Nuttier BrianSoddingBoru4 36 4541 February 5, 2017 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene