Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macron - Make Our Planet Great Again
Macron - Make Our Planet Great Again
https://www.facebook.com/EmmanuelMacron/...f=NEWSFEED

""
"Climate change is one of the major issues of our time. It is already changing our daily lives but it is global,"

"Everyone is impacted and if we do nothing our children will know a world of migrations, of wars of shortage, a dangerous world, it is not the future we want for ourselves, it is not the future we want for our children, it is not the future we want for our world."

"we will not in any way renegotiate an agreement that is less ambitious"

"I reaffirm clearly that the Paris Agreement remains irreversible and will be implemented not just by France but by all the other nations,"

"To all scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens who were disappointed by the decision of the president the United States, I want to say that they will find in France a second homeland. I call on them, come and work here with us, to work together on concrete solutions for our climate, our environment."

"We will succeed because we are fully committed, because wherever we live, whoever we are, we all share the same responsibility: make our planet great again,"
""

Clap Worship
RE: Macron - Make Our Planet Great Again
I really hate our president..
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(June 2, 2017 at 4:15 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: I really hate our president..

If it's any consolation, your president hates you as well.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
At least we have Bill Nye!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Foghorn Trumphorn, "I say, I say, I don't need this planet to keep me comfortable, I have my covfefe".
Green is now local only :

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/citi...mg00000009
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I mean, it's a bit of a PR cheap shot, but it's just too fun to miss the opportunity.

Oh the Governator has weighed in as well now.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Believe it or not the U.S. will be forced into using green and renewable energy whether we like it or not. 
With China now heavily investing in those technologies and the ever dying demand for oil and not to mention the 
complete failure of OPEC. Most of the world knows oil as it stands as a resource is not worth investing in any longer. 
To be realistic about the situation oil industry in the coming years is going to die off because the world unlike the 3 other countries signed onto the paris
climate change agreement. So then you have Germany and the EU phasing out gasoline powered cars in the next 4 years. 
To put like so you have the EU and China which will simply force us off a resource they no longer use because of environmental reasons and they wouldn't
need our coal and gasoline.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

He looks like such a little orange turd compared to the leaders other countries have, doesn't he?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 652 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  BREAKING: Macron vs Islam: or Macron vs Erdogan ? WinterHold 9 346 October 27, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Planet Of the Humans, M Moore documentary... Brian37 29 2234 April 29, 2020 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  A Great Tune Minimalist 0 264 August 31, 2018 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  American workers' wages stagnant, even in a great economy: why? Aegon 74 6756 August 15, 2018 at 4:29 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Rick Wilson Is A Great Ex-Republicunt Minimalist 0 253 August 6, 2018 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Great Businessman My Ass. Minimalist 27 3733 July 16, 2018 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  The WLB Won't Be Sucking Macron's Dick Anymore Minimalist 2 424 April 29, 2018 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  America is still not great Anomalocaris 17 2831 April 17, 2018 at 11:49 am
Last Post: henryp
  Here's A Great Big "Fuck You." Minimalist 1 391 February 13, 2018 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4