Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is incredibly disturbing
This is incredibly disturbing
I think we need to maybe start putting these "Christians" on the same watchlists we put members of suspected terrorist groups on. Remember the movie contact and the guy who blew up that ship because he believed he was doing God's will? These fuckheads are the same thing, just a lot more dangerous. 

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPolitics...757905875/

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: This is incredibly disturbing
You would think fundamentalists would be bothered by Trumps immorality but I guess god's chosen one can do what he wants. They probably lecture their congregations about wanking while ignoring his adultery.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
Honestly, I've been seeing shit like this since long before Trump (even a couple in the Bush days, if memory serves). It's just that the radicals are in power now.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(June 11, 2017 at 12:06 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Honestly, I've been seeing shit like this since long before Trump (even a couple in the Bush days, if memory serves). It's just that the radicals are in power now.

Oh yeah, there was lots of it! However, I think they feel very empowered now.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
(June 11, 2017 at 12:02 am)Industrial Lad Wrote: You would think fundamentalists would be bothered by Trumps immorality but I guess god's chosen one can do what he wants. They probably lecture their congregations about wanking while ignoring his adultery.

All that stuff they claim to hate doesn't matter when it's THEIR candidate
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 11, 2017 at 12:06 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Honestly, I've been seeing shit like this since long before Trump (even a couple in the Bush days, if memory serves). It's just that the radicals are in power now.

They used to be the lunatic fringe.  Now they are the lunatic base.
(June 11, 2017 at 3:53 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(June 11, 2017 at 12:02 am)Industrial Lad Wrote: You would think fundamentalists would be bothered by Trumps immorality but I guess god's chosen one can do what he wants. They probably lecture their congregations about wanking while ignoring his adultery.

All that stuff they claim to hate doesn't matter when it's THEIR candidate
This is an excellent point. I wonder how many great ideas people have let slip through their fingers because the ideas were proposed by others who think differently and aren't in their group? In addition, I'm curious how many stupid ideas people put into action because they were proposed by people who think like them and are in their group?

I think it's less about Trump, and more about the right being completely in charge now. The far right feels like they can get away with more, and there's a big overlap between far right extremism and religious extremism.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(June 11, 2017 at 3:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They used to be the lunatic fringe.  Now they are the lunatic base.

Trump's hair - now that's a lunatic fringe.

It's got to be all his own. I mean, would you buy a wig like that?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yeah, that hair was a debate during one of my pre-salon classes.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The most disturbing image I saw in my life WinterHold 86 8413 April 16, 2023 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Disturbing child abuse linked to Voodoo and Chrsitianity downbeatplumb 5 895 January 16, 2019 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Religious people giving out papers with a disturbing message.... superstarr 28 12005 September 30, 2010 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: superstarr
  This is disturbing! Ace Otana 7 4850 November 14, 2008 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet