Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftwing Crazies And Their Climate Of Hate, Radicalism And Intolerance
Leftwing Crazies And Their Climate Of Hate, Radicalism And Intolerance
Just caught this on the news this morning. The leftwing's climate of hate and intolerance has no bounds. Even to the point of portraying the murder of a sitting president. "Shakespeare In The Park", directed by Oskar Eustis. A play about the murder assassination of Julius Caesar, only Caesar is depicted by a bloodied modern day Donald Trump look alike who was repeatedly stabbed to death by Senators who just happen to be women and minorities. Also in the play the wife of the murdered president is a Melania Trump look alike who speaks with a Slavic accent and is covered with the blood of her murdered husband. The play was funded in part with taxpayers' dollars along with corporate funding by "Delta Airlines", "Bank of America", and "American Express". The play was also funded in part by "The New York Times". "Delta Airlines", so far, has released public statements condemning the play.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/nyt-is...ald-trump/

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Tru...58723.html
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Leftwing Crazies And Their Climate Of Hate, Radicalism And Intolerance
[Image: o-OBAMA-EFFIGY-TERRY-JONES-facebook.jpg]

[Image: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg]

[Image: o-obama-effigy-hung-57016x9.jpg?fit=650%2C366]

[Image: phd1e5yio02qbwe.jpg]

[Image: 0fab6-racist-barack-obama-kenya.jpg?w=540]

[Image: 19846586_BG1.jpg]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 11, 2017 at 11:29 am)A Theist Wrote: Just caught this on the news this morning. The leftwing's climate of hate and intolerance has no bounds. Even to the point of portraying the murder of a sitting president. "Shakespeare In The Park", directed by Oskar Eustis. A play about the murder assassination of Julius Caesar, only Caesar is depicted by a bloodied modern day Donald Trump look alike who was repeatedly stabbed to death by Senators who just happen to be women and minorities. Also in the play the wife of the murdered president is a Melania Trump look alike who speaks with a Slavic accent and is covered with the blood of her murdered husband. The play was funded in part with taxpayers' dollars along with corporate funding by "Delta Airlines", "Bank of America", and "American Express". The play was also funded in part by "The New York Times". "Delta Airlines", so far, has released public statements condemning the play.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/nyt-is...ald-trump/

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Tru...58723.html

They act as bad as you? That's really cause for concern.
Feel the love of Jeebus

[Image: th?id=OIP.ffCYJMy64paMbFvfICMFtwEsDh&pid=15.1]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

You're such a stupid nazi fuck, Adolf.

http://www.theroot.com/meet-y-all-qaeda-...1795668975

Quote:Meet ‘Y’all Qaeda,’ the Right-Wing Militias a Republican Wants to Hire for Security

You equate a play with gun-toting brownshirt shitheads as if it is some sort of equivalency.  Go goosestep yourself off a dock, you fucking moron.
(June 11, 2017 at 12:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You're such a stupid nazi fuck, Adolf.

http://www.theroot.com/meet-y-all-qaeda-...1795668975

Quote:Meet ‘Y’all Qaeda,’ the Right-Wing Militias a Republican Wants to Hire for Security

You equate a play with gun-toting brownshirt shitheads as if it is some sort of equivalency.  Go goosestep yourself off a dock, you fucking moron.

Lovely men I would so let one of my sisters date one
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(June 11, 2017 at 12:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You equate a play with gun-toting brownshirt shitheads as if it is some sort of equivalency.  Go goosestep yourself off a dock, you fucking moron.
Couldn't have equated it better, myself. You stupid ass communist fuck.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(June 11, 2017 at 1:05 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(June 11, 2017 at 12:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You equate a play with gun-toting brownshirt shitheads as if it is some sort of equivalency.  Go goosestep yourself off a dock, you fucking moron.

Well, that's a bit harsh. I happen to know for a fact that Minimalist is NOT a 'stupid ass communist fuck'. I know this because I happen to be the regional membership secretary for Stupid Ass Communist Fucks International, and Min isn't on any of our mailing lists. So there.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
From across the water it appears to us that it is the Right wing who seem to be making a climate of hate intolerance and especially radicalism.
The right in the US is a danger to the whole world with their mindset which seems to driven almost entirely by fear, so they lash out like cornered rats at imagined foes.
Mexicans, Syrians etc. this thread is an example, its a play for fucks sake.
If Obama was in power they'd have a black president being stabbed in the play.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 11, 2017 at 1:05 pm).A Theist Wrote:

So, you're just going to skip over Steel's point about your party's blatant hypocrisy in favor of a name-calling fight with Min? Way to thoughtfully engage in your own thread. Brilliant. And, about what I've come to expect from you.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4231 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 1968 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 557 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 464 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  The Satanic Temple beating fundies at their own game Peebothuhlu 2 468 August 9, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: no one
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1906 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  regarding COPPA, is the FTC overreaching their authority here? Cepheus Ace 7 665 November 21, 2019 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Things will be fine since they have that magic "R" next to their name A Godzilla fan 2 619 August 28, 2019 at 6:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Free speech or Hate speech? ignoramus 20 1855 June 25, 2019 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Losty
  Trump sabotaging climate science (again). Jehanne 15 882 May 30, 2019 at 2:52 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat