Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Take It Back Send Palin
I Take It Back Send Palin
So were not getting Sarah Palin .As awful as that would be . At least  Palin would be to dumb to be problem. Instead we get a Billionaire coal shrill  and Trump lackey . Who will no doubt do all in her power to undermine Canadian interests. Hopefully congress disapproves her.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/t...spartanntp
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: I Take It Back Send Palin
Lol, this Congress? Vote against a billionaire in the fossil fuel industry?

You're funny.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
aren't ambassadorships generally a dumping ground for toadies who have ponied up enough $$$$ to merit a patronage job somewhere, but they have no particular skillset so making them ambassadors is the least risky way of making them go away ??

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 15, 2017 at 10:32 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Lol, this Congress? Vote against a billionaire in the fossil fuel industry?

You're funny.

Well I said "Hope"

(June 15, 2017 at 10:37 am)vorlon13 Wrote: aren't ambassadorships generally a dumping ground for toadies who have ponied up enough $$$$ to merit a patronage job somewhere, but they have no particular skillset so making them ambassadors is the least risky way of making them go away ??

Tongue

We liked Bruce Heyman he didn't seem like a toady I mean he criticized Obama a few times . And even Davis Wilkins seemed pretty alright .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

The WLB has a whole stable of rich shitheads to pick from.
Send trump himself.
(June 15, 2017 at 7:26 am)Tizheruk Wrote: So were not getting Sarah Palin .As awful as that would be . At least  Palin would be to dumb to be problem. Instead we get a Billionaire coal shrill  and Trump lackey . Who will no doubt do all in her power to undermine Canadian interests. Hopefully congress disapproves her.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/t...spartanntp

Coal lovers should bury themselves in mass graves inside some swamp so they can stand a chance of turning into the coal themselves that they so love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Assad is back, the monster is back. WinterHold 12 842 May 19, 2023 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Send in the social workers. onlinebiker 57 4563 November 1, 2021 at 2:24 pm
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1186 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2209 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3303 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 2904 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Spicoli "Take that Mr Hand". Brian37 0 328 October 17, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I take 45s comments Press personally OP/ED Brian37 44 7369 July 2, 2018 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  And The Fascists Take One More Step Forward Minimalist 8 1201 May 21, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Any thoughts on SE Cupp's take on Hillary and Melania? brewer 8 988 March 28, 2018 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13