Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Send in the social workers.
Send in the social workers.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini...pened-next
RE: Send in the social workers.
Why, so social workers can do just what the police did…nothing?

And HB 2928 does NOT restrict cops from doing riot control.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 20, 2021 at 1:56 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Why, so social workers can do just what the police did…nothing?

Boru
What the cops are whining about is the law limits their ability to use chemical weapons and they're wetting their jammy's they actually might get held to account if they get a little too into it with their clubs. Oh the humanity  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(October 20, 2021 at 1:56 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Why, so social workers can do just what the police did…nothing?

Boru

It just restricts them from using any workable methods.

All that' s left is begging and pleading.....

I can see why the cops won' t play.
(October 20, 2021 at 3:03 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:

Boru

It just restricts them from using any workable methods.

It does nothing of the sort. Read the law. They can still spray people, club people, and shoot people. The reason they ‘won’t play’ is that they want to be able to spray people, club people and shoot people wherever and whenever they want, with or without cause, and with no recriminations or consequences.

Buncha thug babies.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 20, 2021 at 3:32 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 20, 2021 at 3:03 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: It just restricts them from using any workable methods.

It does nothing of the sort. Read the law. They can still spray people, club people, and shoot people. The reason they ‘won’t play’ is that they want to be able to spray people, club people and shoot people wherever and whenever they want, with or without cause, and with no recriminations or consequences.

Buncha thug babies.

Boru

Last year 54 people died because of lefty protestors.

Where' s THEIR Congressional investigation?

Why aren' t the murderers all over the news like one guy with a silly horned hat with his feet on a desk???
(October 20, 2021 at 4:49 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(October 20, 2021 at 3:32 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It does nothing of the sort. Read the law. They can still spray people, club people, and shoot people. The reason they ‘won’t play’ is that they want to be able to spray people, club people and shoot people wherever and whenever they want, with or without cause, and with no recriminations or consequences.

Buncha thug babies.

Boru

Last year 54 people died because of lefty protestors.

Why aren' t the murderers all over the news like one guy with a silly horned hat with his feet on a desk???

Last year, 1021 people were killed by police.

Where’s THEIR Congressional investigation?

Why aren’t the murderers all over the news, period?

Boru
COVID is the leading cause of death for cops despite being among the first group offered vaccines. 4-5 times as many cops have died this year from COVID than gunshots, which is,admittedly, never a very high number anyway.

Nevertheless, cops are throwing a tantrum over being made to get vaccinated, even being made to wear masks, even where mandates have been in effect.

We need an entirely new police force. The one we have is full of whiny dipshits who never grew up, and startle at the sound of their own voices.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:Last year 54 people died because of lefty protestors.

Because they didn't attempt to storm the US capital building to disrupt a fair and free election and attempted to murder the Vice President based on a dangerous lie the fundamentally undermines democracy. I get you'll keep desperately trying to equate these two things but you fail every time as the latter is far more serious than the former no matter how much you pretend it's not.

Quote:It just restricts them from using any workable methods.

Mowing them down with a machine would work too. Workable doesn't mean should be allowed in excess.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I thought you only got your news from NPR?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you concerned about the future of Social Security? Foxaèr 20 1273 December 22, 2023 at 2:53 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  There's a social pandemic poisoning Europe: hatred of Muslims WinterHold 23 1338 November 2, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Social distancing? ignoramus 12 946 April 23, 2020 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Social Distancing: Is 6 feet enough? Rhizomorph13 14 963 April 2, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Social distancing vs a day at the beach BrianSoddingBoru4 51 3412 March 27, 2020 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Social distancing vs Prayer onlinebiker 42 2850 March 21, 2020 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 2904 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Oz government crackdown on Social Media fredd bear 24 1713 March 31, 2019 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Social Credit System Seraphina 15 939 October 11, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  American workers' wages stagnant, even in a great economy: why? Aegon 74 6818 August 15, 2018 at 4:29 am
Last Post: GUBU