Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isn't it just incredible
Isn't it just incredible
For 8 constant years, all we heard from these Right-Wing nuts was that Obama was going to take away free speech, freedom of the press, our guns, our religion and so on. Meanwhile, Trump is trying to doing 2 of those things right now. He is literally everything people like Alex Jones and Fox News said Obama was going to do. However, since he has that magic "R" in front of his name, it's OK because he has that specific letter in front of his name. 

I have plenty of issues with the left, but at least they seem to care about people. But for fuck sakes! Don't tout the American flag and call yourself a patriot and turn around and support this jack ass and his administration.

If you know me well on here, you know my favorite phrase is: "What if Obama had done that"?

What if Obama had the cameras off during press briefing. Hell, if Obama did half of what Trump did he wouldn't even be president. Just to illustrate the hypocrisy and retardation of Republicans in this country. There was a race for Governor in the state of Kansas. The current Governor was a Republican had destroyed that state's economy. But, a Democrat was running. However, the Republican Governor found out that this democratic candidate had a lap dance at a strip club several years ago. And guess what? THAT! That is why he lost.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Isn't it just incredible
was that the least tainted dem they could run in Kansas ?

And why the fuck did he want to run?

It didn't work, Kansas still dry fucked hard, and Dems look stoopid for wasting resources on another failed campaign again.

And Kansas Dem poohbahs still clusterfucking stupid and not learning how to win fucking elections.

Jesus Fucking Christ.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

There is only so much they can do when the voters are fucking retards.
(June 28, 2017 at 12:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: There is only so much they can do when the voters are fucking retards.

Never has the term "useful idiot" made more sense to me

(June 28, 2017 at 11:37 am)vorlon13 Wrote: was that the least tainted dem they could run in Kansas ?

And why the fuck did he want to run?

It didn't work, Kansas still dry fucked hard, and Dems look stoopid for wasting resources on another failed campaign again.

And Kansas Dem poohbahs still clusterfucking stupid and not learning how to win fucking elections.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems to me that the Democrats keep losing because they keep relying on those "polls" that the media releases. While they may be accurate to one degree, stop putting all your eggs in one basket and assume you have it in the bag just because the polls say so. Hillary had this same problem. She failed to appeal to certain groups of people. Dems need to get off their asses and go fucking campaign.

By the way, I would like to mention that my second GIF under my signature pad is a metaphor of the U.S. right now

good candidates

taut and efficient campaigns

Jesus, you'd think it is the fucking mystery of the universe.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 28, 2017 at 2:33 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: good candidates

taut and efficient campaigns

Jesus, you'd think it is the fucking mystery of the universe.

Another issue I think that needs to be addressed is somehow distancing themselves away from the SJW crowd. While they should not do it to the point where they lose their vote, but just distance themselves from that group. Because I have heard many voters feel demonized by those people. It's easier said than done though.

Hillary was running a "taut and efficient" campaign when she failed to appear on the ramparts of the blue wall...right before it fell to the undead horde.

Wink

Let;s not kid ourselves. No amount of effiient campaigning or likeable figureheads is -really- going to make a difference when the game has been rigged, or when the usual suspects can be made to commit harakiri by blowing a dog whistle.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Evident from their belief the 11/8 election results could simply be reversed by "wishing to goodness" I infer the SJWs aren't into voting.

So fuck 'em and get some Dems elected. If absolutely necessary, a candidate could use some code words to acknowledge them, but no sense catering to factions that don't vote and increase turn out on the other side.

Have you ever seen the field of sjws?  Most of them aren't yet eligible to vote. I mean, unless we're talking about the likes and the subs on the youtubes. 

Meanwhile, the fascists rightward have nothing to do -but- vote..being such a geriatric group of nothing-to-do's.

Angel
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 28, 2017 at 2:51 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Have you ever seen the field of sjws?  Most of them aren't yet eligible to vote.  I mean, unless we're talking about the likes and the subs on the youtubes.  Angel

Well I guess I'm referring to the movement as a whole. Sorry if I was not clear. My bad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4591 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1013 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Yeah...Trumps bigotry isn't hurting us at all GODZILLA 15 2217 May 20, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Pyongyang/Why capitalism isn't a form of gov. Brian37 29 2715 April 19, 2017 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  America isn't the greatest... Foxaèr 18 3676 November 10, 2016 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  No It Isn't, Asswipe. Minimalist 32 2760 October 19, 2016 at 1:20 am
Last Post: Joods
  Incredible. Minimalist 12 1755 June 8, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Here's why European unity isn't such a bad idea abaris 31 4285 May 30, 2016 at 11:46 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  People this isn't hard… BrokenQuill92 41 5125 April 11, 2016 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  There isn't a "war on women" BrokenQuill92 5 1553 February 8, 2014 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92