Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things Becoming Less Murky
Things Becoming Less Murky
The WLB may not be under investigation for "collusion" but it seems "money-laundering" is another matter.

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/dona...ring/3652/

Quote:Donald Trump is going down for Russian money laundering, and now there’s nothing he can do to stop it

Lock Him Up!  
Lock Him Up!
Lock Him Up!
Lock Him Up!
Lock Him Up!
RE: Things Becoming Less Murky
As much as I hope it happens, I'll believe it when I see it.

Of course, even if he's convicted, the POS behind him will grant him a pardon. Trump will never see the inside of a prison except maybe on "Orange is the New Black."
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Pardoning Nixon didn't work out so well for Ford.
Perhaps, but I don't see any president allowing another to go to prison, despite the current atmosphere of violating long held political norms.

...even though IMO the motherfucker deserves it.
(June 29, 2017 at 12:27 am)Minimalist Wrote: Pardoning Nixon didn't work out so well for Ford.

You're not implying a repugnicunt is smart enough to learn from history, are you? Angel

Big Grin
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(June 29, 2017 at 12:43 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Perhaps, but I don't see any president allowing another to go to prison, despite the current atmosphere of violating long held political norms.

...even though IMO the motherfucker deserves it.

^^This^^

I don't have any serious doubt that this is heading toward solid evidence of money laundering and have been telling this to people IRL (especially my still-dubious Trump-supporting colleagues) for weeks. Just look at the team Mueller has assembled. Unlike the clown car of attorneys representing Trump, Mueller's team is no fucking joke. It's exactly the sort of team you would expect to see in a high level investigation of financial crimes -- Trump's and others'.

But CD is right. Trump will never go to prison; Pence will see to that.

I take some solace in the thought that New York's trashiest parvenu will become its most notorious pariah -- his brand damaged beyond repair, his family reviled, his name something akin to a curse word. Good. Fuck him and his whole vile brood. The guy who wanted to conquer Manhattan and be a star will have to get his ego stroked in places like Moosedick, Idaho and Beavercunt, Nebraska.
Wouldn't it be great if Pence got dragged down with him?

Just food for thought.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 29, 2017 at 1:30 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Wouldn't it be great if Pence got dragged down with him?

Just food for thought.

Then we end up with President Ryan. Try saying that three times without throwing up in your mouth.

Things are so bad now that enough high-level government people to field a football team (1st and 2nd string) would have to be indicted or die suddenly before we got to anyone worth a shit to serve as President.
Well.... we do need a Purge.

IJS.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 29, 2017 at 1:30 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Wouldn't it be great if Pence got dragged down with him?

Just food for thought.

President Ryan?  Thanks for nothing, hon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Less than half of England and Wales population Christian, Census 2021 shows Duty 28 1576 December 3, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Less Cops = ? onlinebiker 86 3078 September 11, 2020 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  And in Texas no less..... Brian37 7 925 November 11, 2018 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Marijuana becoming legal little by little: the bitter victory WinterHold 19 2734 April 26, 2018 at 5:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  One Less Silly Religitard to Worry About Minimalist 14 966 February 6, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  New Study: atheists are less open-minded than theists Foxaèr 129 41530 July 15, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Don't look now women but the court says it's OK to pay you less based on history. brewer 4 1645 April 27, 2017 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Spend Less Time Praying Boys Minimalist 13 3108 April 25, 2017 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Atheists becoming less unpopular? Jehanne 103 20677 April 20, 2017 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS.... Brian37 4 1184 July 11, 2016 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Brian37