Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Shooting At Bronx Hospital
BREAKING: Shooting At Bronx Hospital
Just saw on the news that the shooter is dead and was identified as a disgruntled doctor. Things are still unfolding. Three people shot?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40461573
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: BREAKING: Shooting At Bronx Hospital
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
The shooter was Dr. Henry Bello. Fox 5 has reported 4-6 injured.

http://www.fox5ny.com/video/live

ETA: Shooter indeed dead, but another fatality as occurred as well.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
It's sad but not shocking . After all doctors are often stressed as hell .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Well you know, they are going up against the sky daddy, after all. If they can't perform miracles, instead of blaming god for causing that crap to begin with, the doctors are blamed for failing to save a life.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 30, 2017 at 4:20 pm)c172 Wrote: The shooter was Dr. Henry Bello. Fox 5 has reported 4-6 injured.

http://www.fox5ny.com/video/live

ETA: Shooter indeed dead, but another fatality as occurred as well.
Thought I saw that the Doctor may have killed himself. Is that true, or did the police get him? He was reported to have been recently terminated from his job at the hospital.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I heard that as well.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Any word on motive? Mental health, drug use, religious fundamentalism?
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
He was fired.

One doctor dead, "several others fighting for their lives" .
Ban doctors!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 27004 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 12570 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 6105 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 293 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5836 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 490 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2802 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1158 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1258 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2102 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon