Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Kathy Griffin
Poor Kathy Griffin
Here is a woman who is visibly upset by the outlash of her Bloody Donald Trump Head.

As she has stated, Trump is the type of man who constantly verbally abuses others with threats and ridicule. The man is a veritable menace, not the cute Dennis type, on Twitter and on camera, an unwanted disruption to human decency. No, the man is not being honest. An asshole jerkface is an asshole jerkface, and if an asshole jerkface cannot handle happening to him what he daily dishes out to others, then he needs to seriously evaluate not being an asshole jerkface.

Quote:Kathy Griffin Reportedly Questioned by Secret Service for ‘Over an Hour’

Not out of the woods yet. Kathy Griffin’s controversial photo of herself holding a bloody, severed head resembling that of President Donald Trump’s is not behind the comedian yet.

“Kathy Griffin has been interviewed by the Secret Service, in-person, for over an hour,” tweeted New York Magazine reporter Yashar Ali on Monday, July 3. “Investigation is still not closed.”

[Image: 691578120_kathy-griffin-zoom-f1dbc760-d8...227ea2.jpg]

Added a tearful Griffin, “I don’t think I will have a career after this. I’m going to be honest. He broke me.”

However, despite the backlash she has received for mocking Trump, Griffin remained resolute in her contempt for the commander in chief. “I’m not afraid of Donald Trump,” she noted at the time. “He’s a bully. I’ve felt with older white guys trying to keep me down my whole life, my whole career.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news...ce-w491038
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Poor Kathy Griffin
I mean, what she did was pretty lame, tasteless, and only gave fodder for rabid Trump-defenders, and it's entirely within the rights of the various networks to refuse to work with her... but the Secret Service? Really? They don't have better things to do?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(July 6, 2017 at 9:47 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: but the Secret Service?  Really?  They don't have better things to do?

You never know. Kathy may be an undercover spy preparing to do something very good to the president.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Conservatives (some, not all) spend 8 years hanging effigies of Obama from nooses, and the GOP stays silent. A liberal (misguided and doing something stupid, admittedly) returns the favor and they lose their shit. One more example of hypocrisy from the right
[Image: giphy.gif]
(July 6, 2017 at 9:47 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: I mean, what she did was pretty lame, tasteless, and only gave fodder for rabid Trump-defenders, and it's entirely within the rights of the various networks to refuse to work with her... but the Secret Service?  Really?  They don't have better things to do?

Presumably they'd have known it wasn't actually Trump's head .. unless working for the guy is rubbing off.
When did going to Mexico come off the table ??

Hard to muster much sympathy when she herself acknowledged there might be some consequences/repercussions as she was preparing to do the deed. That's not the Secret Services fault, it's hers.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 6, 2017 at 10:03 am)Whateverist Wrote:
(July 6, 2017 at 9:47 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: I mean, what she did was pretty lame, tasteless, and only gave fodder for rabid Trump-defenders, and it's entirely within the rights of the various networks to refuse to work with her... but the Secret Service?  Really?  They don't have better things to do?

Presumably they'd have known it wasn't actually Trump's head .. unless working for the guy is rubbing off.

Please try not to use "Trump" and "rubbing off" in the same sentence

*shudders*
[Image: giphy.gif]
(July 6, 2017 at 9:45 am)Lutrinae Wrote: Here is a woman who is visibly upset by the outlash of her Bloody Donald Trump Head.

As she has stated, Trump is the type of man who constantly verbally abuses others with threats and ridicule.  The man is a veritable menace, not the cute Dennis type, on Twitter and on camera, an unwanted disruption to human decency.  No, the man is not being honest.  An asshole jerkface is an asshole jerkface, and if an asshole jerkface cannot handle happening to him what he daily dishes out to others, then he needs to seriously evaluate not being an asshole jerkface.

Quote:Kathy Griffin Reportedly Questioned by Secret Service for ‘Over an Hour’

Not out of the woods yet. Kathy Griffin’s controversial photo of herself holding a bloody, severed head resembling that of President Donald Trump’s is not behind the comedian yet.

“Kathy Griffin has been interviewed by the Secret Service, in-person, for over an hour,” tweeted New York Magazine reporter Yashar Ali on Monday, July 3. “Investigation is still not closed.”

[Image: 691578120_kathy-griffin-zoom-f1dbc760-d8...227ea2.jpg]

Added a tearful Griffin, “I don’t think I will have a career after this. I’m going to be honest. He broke me.”

However, despite the backlash she has received for mocking Trump, Griffin remained resolute in her contempt for the commander in chief. “I’m not afraid of Donald Trump,” she noted at the time. “He’s a bully. I’ve felt with older white guys trying to keep me down my whole life, my whole career.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news...ce-w491038

SHE APOLOGIZED, when the fuck is the orange asshat going to apologize for his 2nd Amendment "joke"?

FYI in our nation's history I can tell you BOTH parties politicians have had these things happen to them so for the GOP to suddenly act with fake indignation is utter fucking bullshit. Obama had 8 years of vile depictions and death threats against him too. The Secret Service was RIGHT to pay her a visit, but they also paid Ted Nugent a visit too. NOT because of the individual in office. BUT as an agency, whose job it is to protect the concept of peaceful transfer of power. 

The Secret Service, and the FBI will crawl up anyone's ass if you make threats or even imply "jokes" like this. They did it for Obama, they will do it for Trump, and Pelosi and Ryan. 

Don't get me wrong. I fucking hate Trump, and the two biggest reasons are his attacks on media, which I have worked in, and his attacks on 17 agencies, whom he now has to depend on for intel. I fucking hate him because he is the one, not only undermining the institutions that keep checks on power, but is also too fucking stupid that he is also shooting himself in the foot regardless.

I don't want a civil war, and that fucker is not worth a civil war. At a minimum I simply want him to stop being a bombastic jackass. Ideally I want him impeached, jail time would be a plus, but unrealistic, I just want him to go away and fade away. 

The difference is that Kathy is not running for office. The difference is also she apologized. You need to worry more about his constant and repeated attacks and vilification of media, and less about one bad joke.
(July 6, 2017 at 10:04 am)TheBeardedDude Wrote:
(July 6, 2017 at 10:03 am)Whateverist Wrote: Presumably they'd have known it wasn't actually Trump's head .. unless working for the guy is rubbing off.

Please try not to use "Trump" and "rubbing off" in the same sentence

*shudders*

Wringing one out being so much better . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The Secret Service wtf? It was just a god damn halloween mask, and she even had a good excuse, not that she should even need one (the Megyn Kelly blood comment, which I personally found funny because Megyn has always been a stupid cunt, but it's fair to show Trump with blood coming out of his face when he said that about her).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor? Greatest I am 35 1858 December 1, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Donald Trump is Poor DeistPaladin 55 2216 October 2, 2020 at 6:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Pence goes on "Poor Me" tour.... Brian37 52 2048 May 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Poor Mark Zuckerberg popeyespappy 4 619 July 26, 2018 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Poor Ivanka, shuts down her name brand. Brian37 7 1166 July 25, 2018 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Oh, Poor Larry Nassar Feels Uncomfortable Hearing His Victims' Testimony Shell B 97 11178 February 3, 2018 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Poor Old Bibi Can't Catch A Break BrianSoddingBoru4 45 6398 January 5, 2017 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Poor Kitteh Foxaèr 5 2576 May 4, 2014 at 9:37 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Poor China Foxaèr 7 3414 April 30, 2014 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet