Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Ivanka, shuts down her name brand.
Poor Ivanka, shuts down her name brand.
She is trying to claim she is shutting it down because she wants to focus on policy issues. NO dumbass! first off you are not elected or in office. The real reason is that more of the world KNOWS your family are cons and grifters.
RE: Poor Ivanka, shuts down her name brand.
I'm sure she's just re-branding. I can't wait for the "Feckless C*nt" handbags to hit the shops...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
On the up side there were no US jobs lost.

And she can make much more money in the WH using her new political connections, like her husband Jared Kushner, who has security clearance, has bought and sold as much as $147 million of real estate and other assets since joining the White House.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Link?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 25, 2018 at 1:22 pm)Joods Wrote: Link?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/...468ff240eb
*Insert Nelson “HA HA” meme here*
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 25, 2018 at 9:58 am)Brian37 Wrote: She is trying to claim she is shutting it down because she wants to focus on policy issues.

*shrug* I hope for all our sakes that involves her sitting on Daddy’s lap and reading him his fucking security briefs in a baby doll voice. Maybe that would get him to focus.

Whatever it takes, Ivanka.
Good. I write for a few fashion clients and felt weird whenever a Trump product came down the pipe. That said, I was able to do some pretty funny "acrostic" style phrases that no one picked up on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Burning down the House Brian37 12 1172 December 11, 2020 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor? Greatest I am 35 1837 December 1, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Donald Trump is Poor DeistPaladin 55 2215 October 2, 2020 at 6:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2418 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  St. Louis attorneys draw down on protestors passing by. Gawdzilla Sama 97 5446 July 20, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hail To A Name change..... Sports/NFL Brian37 44 1630 July 13, 2020 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3845 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7435 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8461 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Things will be fine since they have that magic "R" next to their name A Godzilla fan 2 632 August 28, 2019 at 6:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4