Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racism
Racism
Racism

Wars are fought because of the dispute about the superiority of one nation over another, one religion over another, one ideology over another, one person over another.

Without racism, there is no war, and without war, there is no hierarchy in society.

So racism and war are inevitable? At least the war is inevitable, I think so.
For example, England's colonial wars and suppression of opposition by Lukashenka in Belarus.
RE: Racism
Ending racism would solve many problems. I do not believe it would end all warfare.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

To kill from a sense of superiority, you have to be a racist?
(July 23, 2017 at 11:18 am)Interaktive Wrote: Racism

Wars are fought because of the dispute about the superiority of one nation over another, one religion over another, one ideology over another, one person over another.

Such insignificant things like resources certainly do not play role in starting wars  Rolleyes

Quote:Without racism, there is no war, and without war, there is no hierarchy in society.

Instead of asserting prove it.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.

Socrates.

Without racism, there is no war, and without war, there is no hierarchy in society.

So racism and war are inevitable? At least the war is inevitable, I think so.
For example, England's colonial wars and suppression of opposition by Lukashenka in Belarus.

Not all nations, religions or ideologies are necessarily of one race. And yet there is still war.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
War isn't going anywhere, no matter what -isms you eliminate.

Without racism, there is no war,

No...that's not true at all. What about greed? What about power? I think most wars have nothing to do with racism.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Once again, Losty beat me to it (starting to get tired of that, btw Angry  ).  While particular wars may have a racist component, 'war' in general is economic in nature.  If racism were eliminated from human society the only thing that would change about the nature of war would be to alter, 'We are better than you so we deserve your stuff' to 'You're just as good as we are, but we want your stuff'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Just had a recent turn at "Is it Racist" and was wondering if there was a correct answer to the quandary and then it turned out it wasn't an "Is it Racist" situation at all.

Had an opportunity to patronize a business that appeared to have a concerning antebellum style division of labor/management and was wondering how the $$$ moved around the business, and then happily discovered everyone involved was related !!!

Growing up on a farm and having worked for the family for free, I immediately realized relatives are entirely at liberty to do whatever they want to each other without any pointed inquiries from me regarding income distribution.

And it later occurred to me there might even be a gay undercurrent to the in-law/half sibling angle, and I got quite a charge out of that.

Go TEAM !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't know that racism is always a cause of war. It regularly seems to be one of the justifications for it, though.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25973 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side? Greatest I am 58 2171 August 13, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Race baiting is economic racism Rickimoto 3 468 April 1, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Race baiting, economic reasons. But why isnt it defined as racism? Rickimoto 4 537 April 1, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 728 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Penis Lives Matters. How to solve racism Kimmy 27 2602 August 24, 2018 at 3:33 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Racism = Prejudice + Power? Mechaghostman2 1 504 August 2, 2017 at 7:32 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Do you support Immigration? Why is racism wrong? Shaddam IV 27 6166 November 23, 2015 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Racism, Gypsies, immigrants, problems & solutions Zenith 22 4234 March 27, 2015 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Republicans STILL haven't learned anything about racism TaraJo 35 7015 February 28, 2014 at 1:09 am
Last Post: *Deidre*