Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Delusional Twit Thinks He Is "Presidential"
The Delusional Twit Thinks He Is "Presidential"
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/sucks-to...t-lincoln/

More "presidential" than any president except Lincoln.

Well I can think of a way you can be more like Lincoln.

Go see a play.
RE: The Delusional Twit Thinks He Is "Presidential"
How presidential will he look as Russian hookers are peeing in his mouth ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 26, 2017 at 11:01 am)vorlon13 Wrote: How presidential will he look as Russian hookers are peeing in his mouth ??

Depends on the president Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Might depend on the hookers too.

Cloudy urine, obvious signs of contagious disease, visible insect infestation, curious configuration of hair, piercings, 'toys', and always, unintentionally hilarious remarks that don't translate well.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 26, 2017 at 10:44 am)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/sucks-to...t-lincoln/

More "presidential" than any president except Lincoln.

Well I can think of a way you can be more like Lincoln.

Go see a play.

I hated Reagan, and Bush Sr and Jrs economics, but they were most certainly presidential by comparison. 45 is simply a diaper wearing brat being baby sat.
This joke works better spoken than written:

What's the difference between a chick pea and a lentil?

A lentil doesn't charge you $200 to pee in your face!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

BTW, are we just assuming the festivities drew a line at pissing in his mouth and no other bodily fluids (oh MY!) or bodily solids (oh MY FUCKING GOD!!!) were in play ??

Is the Ford Theatre still standing?
Dying to live, living to die.
Yes, I've been there.

Historical site. Preserved, with creepy manikins on display . . .

Can they arrange a "special" tour for the new management?
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump Thinks that the F-35 is Invisible to the Naked Eye... ReptilianPeon 32 4777 November 18, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 2846 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Apparently This Fuckhead Thinks They Should Be Happy Minimalist 15 3677 September 30, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Was her death an accident? QC thinks not? ignoramus 28 4858 September 9, 2017 at 9:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  In Case Anyone Thinks Trumptards Have A Shred of Decency Minimalist 17 2876 July 31, 2017 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  This Will Go Over Big With The Tweeting Twit Minimalist 3 1426 June 15, 2017 at 9:54 pm
  French Presidential elections pocaracas 30 5691 May 7, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Trump Thinks Britian Is Spying On Him On Orders From Barrack Obama Amarok 94 20338 March 23, 2017 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  SCOTUS judge thinks State Religions fine. Brian37 10 2988 May 10, 2015 at 1:23 pm