Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 7:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Presidential Debate of June 27th
The Presidential Debate of June 27th
   I do not want to bring up a politically divisive issue here but I want to share my insights on the presidential debate that took place on the 27th of June.

1) There are still Covid viruses out-there. Younger people like myself are not even aware of these viruses and that simply shake it off after a few coughs and a runny nose for a day or two. So it may simply be that the Democratic candidate had a fewer. I know about these stuff because we had a 73-74 year old prime minister in 2002 who still managed to rule the country despite the fact that he had several chronic illnesses (and he passed away only four year after ceding his position to the current leader of the country)

2) Debating with narcissists is not an easy task. I’ve read several books about people with NPD / Antagonistic personalities or simply EI’s (Emotionally impaired individuals). These tend to be people who lack empathy, who have remained as 2-3 year olds at many levels. They tend to see people as means to achieve their goals and clearly believe that they are something that’s different from all the rest of mankind. Of course I am not a psychiatrist to say that and do not want to offend any potential Trump supporter here. But if I am correct with this diagnosis, these people do not debate for the sake of debating. They are able to say anything, their arguments do not follow some logical intellectual process of argument- example – counter argument – example – conclusion and synthesis. What they say can go in all directions because everything they say (for them) is completely self-evident even if they just said the dumbest thing on earth. So arguing with them is a lost cause. Most people will change the subject or just leave the place rather than getting into a discussion with an NPD. It’s simply nothing but a loss of time and energy.

So If Mr. Biden didn’t feel like it on Thursday night. Fine.

My only concern is that he himself might want to call it a day and spend his remaining years with his grandchildren and family. But for now it seems like he is willing to attempt to become one of the longest serving political figures of our era. So I would still chose him rather than an EI individual. Because with the sophisticated US political system, it will not be so hard to support a visibly old individual who will not sabotage this system form the inside. Containing an aging narcissist with that same system plus with the system of the collective west might be harder today than it was between 2015 and 2020.

Don’t you agree? Smile
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

RE: The Presidential Debate of June 27th
Well, that was enlightening.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Erm…agree with what?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
I really need someone to explain dealing with a narcissist to me.  I have only been doing it all my life.

And fuck the younger people shit where COVID is concerned.  People of all ages have died of it.

There - disfuckingscussed.

Edited to add useless emoji.   Goodnight

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(June 30, 2024 at 1:18 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Erm…agree with what?

Boru

I mean he is not that young either. Do you think President Biden will be able to accomplish his functions until 2030? (If he is reelected of course) Smile

AreweThereYet:

Article
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

(June 30, 2024 at 5:15 pm)Leonardo17 Wrote:

Boru

I mean he is not that young either. Do you think President Biden will be able to accomplish his functions until 2030? (If he is reelected of course) Smile

AreweThereYet:

Article

2028, not 2030. And yes.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(June 30, 2024 at 5:15 pm)Leonardo17 Wrote:

Boru

AreweThereYet:

Article
You can't math.  You bring up random topics to post about often with multiple topics that don't even belong together.

You appear every day to be more of a troll than I earlier suspected.

Jerkoff  

Your cheesy grin makes you seem more trollish.

Is it time to leave the country?

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(June 30, 2024 at 6:40 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: Is it time to leave the country?

It's okay.

If Trump and his main supporter, Darth Muskovich build a death star, we'll blow it up.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
"Biden's old and should STEP DOWN!"

Trumps a convicted felon, serial liar, rapist, child molester, and habitual philanderer. He should be LOCKED UP!

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1rst Pres debate vs the VP debate and mods. Brian37 27 1688 October 9, 2020 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is this debate about legal vs illegal immigration or white vs brown immigrants? Aegon 66 5903 August 25, 2019 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The Delusional Twit Thinks He Is "Presidential" Minimalist 27 6300 July 29, 2017 at 4:18 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  French Presidential elections pocaracas 30 6261 May 7, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Debate 3 over, Hillary kicked his ass. Brian37 32 5927 October 20, 2016 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Orlando shooting/The non gun debate Drich 285 37487 June 28, 2016 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Max Security Prison's Debate Team Bests Harvard TheRocketSurgeon 24 2765 October 8, 2015 at 3:30 am
Last Post: Violet