Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Case Anyone Thinks Trumptards Have A Shred of Decency
In Case Anyone Thinks Trumptards Have A Shred of Decency
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/john-mcc...ht-claims/

Quote:John McCain cancer is ‘godly justice,’ alt-right claims

Their 'god' is the avenging hit man for all their little hatreds.
RE: In Case Anyone Thinks Trumptards Have A Shred of Decency
I'm a Trumptard and I don't agree with that, so I have a shred of decency. Just a shred I'll admit, but it's a shed.
It's only a matter of time before these assholes seek to convert godly justice to earthly justice.

The cancer is punishment for his continuing adultery with the current wife and his outrageous divorce from his first one.

Jesus seddso.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm sure I know less about Mr. McCain than many on this board, but come on...it takes a special kind of arsehat to be gleeful over ANYone having brain cancer.  Fuxxake, I wouldn't even wish that on Trump.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Do you really think that's a commonly held belief amoungst Trump voters? When did we go from disliking people's ideas whom we disagree with to disliking the people themselves?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(July 20, 2017 at 5:51 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: The cancer is punishment for his continuing adultery with the current wife and his outrageous divorce from his first one.

Jesus seddso.

Then why doesn't the WLB have cancer?

Oh, right.  Mysterious ways.
Indeed.

I could further point out the circumstances of McCain's divorce were sufficiently vile as to alarm even the likes of Nancy Reagan. IANMTU.

And the fundies and the evangels still love McCain. Maybe Jesus has a different view than they do ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 20, 2017 at 6:09 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Do you really think that's a commonly held belief amoungst Trump voters? When did we go from disliking people's ideas whom we disagree with to disliking the people themselves?

This is not the first request I've heard for McCain to die. Yesterday, another US Senator was reported as having tweeted the same sentiments.

I don't know if she voted for Trump, but I'd be willing to bet she'd vote party line ... and that's probably why she wished death on McCain.

I am not a big fan of JMcC, but I respect him for being a fighter. No doubt the Republicans would rather see him underground, because he does not toe the party line, and that is anathema.

(July 20, 2017 at 6:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Then why doesn't the WLB have cancer?

Oh, right.  Mysterious ways.

Brain cancer requires a brain, simplez.

(July 20, 2017 at 6:09 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Do you really think that's a commonly held belief amoungst Trump voters? When did we go from disliking people's ideas whom we disagree with to disliking the people themselves?

Yes it is. Until the cancer started fucking with his mind, McCain wasn't an insane gibbering neo-Nazi.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1474 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Former judge files new motions pushing for special prosecutor in Jussie Smollett case EgoDeath 15 1510 July 1, 2019 at 12:21 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Trump responds to special counsel Robert Mueller’s statement: ‘The case is closed WinterHold 21 2067 June 7, 2019 at 2:28 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Lastest development in Smollett case EgoDeath 76 6563 March 12, 2019 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Donald Trump Thinks that the F-35 is Invisible to the Naked Eye... ReptilianPeon 32 4820 November 18, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Congrats, Trumptards.... This Is What You Have Become Minimalist 8 492 November 3, 2018 at 6:53 am
Last Post: brewer
  Trumptards Reduced to Photoshopping Their "Hero." Minimalist 19 2252 September 24, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 6777 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  They Didn't Even Have The Decency To Use KY Jelly Minimalist 16 1783 December 4, 2017 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 2877 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47