Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scaramucci Out As WH Comms Director
Scaramucci Out As WH Comms Director
Scaramucci is out at the request of John Kelly.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/3...s-director
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Scaramucci Out As WH Comms Director
All I hear is Queen in my head.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hahahaha :cry:

This shit is almost comical. If it weren't the Office of the President of the United States...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(July 31, 2017 at 3:19 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: This shit is almost comical. If it weren't the Office of the President of the United States...

Indeed. What a clusterfuck.
Good thing I've watched The West Wing so I know who all these people are. The comparison makes it appear even absurder.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

too many greasy pig bottoms in the West Wing and not enough tops
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Well, that didn't take long.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
I keep seeing references to Nixon with Trump.

All those firings.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I wonder if the new White House Chief of Staff will soon be the de-facto, acting, POTUS. Trump matched against a retired 4-star general, will get played and plucked and not even realize what is happening. Not being a big fan of 4 star generals in general, nor Mr. Kelly in particular, I'm not sure that is a good thing. But it might be a better thing than what we have now.
(July 31, 2017 at 3:13 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: All I hear is Queen in my head.

Yup. Since the day I heard his name, Bohemian Rhapsody has been repeatedly playing all over the place.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  White House communications director Mike Dubke quits downbeatplumb 14 2421 May 31, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  FBI director James Comey fired c172 58 15940 May 17, 2017 at 2:30 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Ex-CIA Director Who Endorsed Clinton Calls for Killing Iranians and Russians in Syria account_inactive 15 3273 August 18, 2016 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Actor-director Richard Attenborough dies Zidneya 1 1190 August 26, 2014 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam