Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's Why The US is Going Right Down The Shitter
Here's Why The US is Going Right Down The Shitter
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/nearly-a...al-heroes/

Quote:Nearly all Cabinet officials attend Bible lessons with right-wing pastor who compares Trump to biblical heroes

A little less praying and a lot more working, assholes.  If you want to pray quit your jobs and go to some fucking church.
RE: Here's Why The US is Going Right Down The Shitter
Don't worry, Orrin Hatch is on the way to Mormonize Trumply.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Do they have Twitter on Kolob?
I swear I could say the same about Obama taking a crap. Why should he take a crap when he could be governing . Seems trivial to complain about a man's religion although what I concern myself is what a man gets from his religion. If trump returns filled with the Holy Spirit and ready to release Bible War then I would be worried.

I swear I could say the same about Obama taking a crap. Why should he take a crap when he could be governing . Seems trivial to complain about a man's religion although what I concern myself is what a man gets from his religion. If trump returns filled with the Holy Spirit and ready to release Bible War then I would be worried.
Ut supra, ita inferius
[Image: 0c112e9da4d42c24a073c335a3e38de1_zpsezmp...g~original]
Uƚ ƨuqɿɒ, iƚɒ inʇɘɿiuƨ
(August 1, 2017 at 1:36 am)ComradeMeow Wrote: I swear I could say the same about Obama taking a crap. Why should he take a crap when he could be governing . Seems trivial to complain about a man's religion although what I concern myself is what a man gets from his religion. If trump returns filled with the Holy Spirit and ready to release Bible War then I would be worried

I'm so sorry to hear about your condition.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
It's been demonstrated to my satisfaction that Trumply is an insincere Presbyterian, and that he is shamelessly pandering to many folks that can work up actual atoms more sincerity of belief than he ever will be able to.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 1, 2017 at 1:36 am)ComradeMeow Wrote: I swear I could say the same about Obama taking a crap. Why should he take a crap when he could be governing . Seems trivial to complain about a man's religion although what I concern myself is what a man gets from his religion. If trump returns filled with the Holy Spirit and ready to release Bible War then I would be worried.

You couldn't be more wrong.  And Obama taking a crap accomplishes more than all those republicunt asswipes praying to the fucking ceiling.
Do you really want Trump to be working towards his agenda????
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I believe government should be kept apart from religion, due to this I believe any U.S. president or government official should not be in any way religious. It sounds bad, but since religion can be compared to psychosis and psychological damage, would you want a mentally ill president or official representing your country?
(August 1, 2017 at 12:35 pm)CeruleanNight Wrote: I believe government should be kept apart from religion, due to this I believe any U.S. president or government official should not be in any way religious. It sounds bad, but since religion can be compared to psychosis and psychological damage, would you want a mentally ill president or official representing your country?

Every president in the 20th century (and nearly every one in history) held some form of religious belief, ostensibly at least.  You think all of them were mentally ill or psychotic?  I don't like religion any more than you do, but that sort of statement is just ridiculous.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is going to happen when Jesus returns? Fake Messiah 21 2283 March 19, 2023 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  7th grader commits suicide after being told that he is going to Hell. Jehanne 12 1488 December 9, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  They're going to be chanting to the wrong God. brewer 32 2715 March 17, 2021 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 2963 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Telling children that they are going to hell is abusive? Fake Messiah 104 9115 February 9, 2020 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Christianity down, secularism up! Jehanne 37 3104 May 8, 2019 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep vorlon13 5 990 April 29, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  The ECLIPSE! It's going to be a sign from GAWD! drfuzzy 148 33144 January 5, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Nice Going, "God." Minimalist 65 17191 October 13, 2017 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Reason why aliens coming here will want to kill us Fake Messiah 20 6165 October 11, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah