Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dick Gregory is Dead!
Dick Gregory is Dead!
He was full of conspiracy theories , a funny man, and a life long activist for what is right.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Dick Gregory is Dead!
Never heard of him.
Neither had I, but a link told all.

https://patch.com/new-york/gardencity/s/...dies-at-84
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I only know him from his weight loss campaign in the 80's.

http://flashbak.com/in-the-1980s-dick-gr...oject-699/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 20, 2017 at 3:01 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I only know him from his weight loss campaign in the 80's.

http://flashbak.com/in-the-1980s-dick-gr...oject-699/

I attended a lecture by Gregory in the early '80's. The serial murders of young black men / boys in Atlanta were yet unsolved. Wayne Williams was eventually found guilty of the murders. Gregory was spreading the "fake news" that the CDC was responsible for the killings. They needed the foreskins of young black men for medical research. Other than that whopper I found his lecture to be amusing and reasonable.

foreskins ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 20, 2017 at 4:50 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: foreskins ?

Yes! He said that! I believe it was related to developing  a specific form of interferon.

foreskins ?!?!?!?!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 20, 2017 at 5:06 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: foreskins ?!?!?!?!

I may have taken a bit of LSD back in the 70's but I am not making this shit up!

FORESKINS ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The WLB Won't Be Sucking Macron's Dick Anymore Minimalist 2 427 April 29, 2018 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  You Shouldn't Have Waved Your Dick Around, Pervert Minimalist 8 795 October 24, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  So Because Trumps A Insensitive Dick Americans Have To Suffer Amarok 9 2553 September 13, 2017 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fla GOV DICK SNOTT passes anti science bill. Brian37 12 3032 June 29, 2017 at 12:16 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Anti LGBT dick Pence confronted at Hamilton Brian37 45 6748 November 22, 2016 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  This "Dick Shit" Has Got To Stop Minimalist 9 2693 August 13, 2014 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Minimalist