Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I keep getting myself into shit
I keep getting myself into shit
Well, I guess I need to know about GMOs as fast as I can because I decided to refute something natural news is putting out. It's a "documentary" called GMOs Revealed. It is going to be one of those Exposing science type of videos like exposed: no intelligence allowed. I can already tell they are going to have a bunch of "scientist" who say that GMOs are all evil. Then they are going pretend Monsanto is the only place on earth that makes GMOs and they are evil sometimes there for all GMOs are evil. Apparently, there are going to be live events from 8/22-8/31 filming the documentary. Also to make it worst David Wolfe, the health danger ranger, food babe, and dr.OZ is going to be in it. 

So I would like some papers on GMOs, also some luck.
[Image: guilmon_evolution_by_davidgtm3-d4gb5rp.gif]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
RE: I keep getting myself into shit
I don't know about papers, but almost every food you get from a market is genetically modified in some way. That's about the only way you can feed tens of millions of people, and still have enough to ship food out of the country. So I don't really know how bad it is. You don't really want stuff packed with too many preservatives, because it makes it harder for your body to digest food.

Though on one note, I'd say be careful what you eat in america, as long as we have a president who wants to kill the FDA.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Every head of livestock we consume is a GMO. Every ear of corn we consume is a GMO. Wheat, the same. And so on. When humans domesticate anything, they take control of its breeding, and that of course modifies its genome.

The only difference is that we've GMO'ed them using nature's slow method, rather than introducing them.

I may not be well-versed in this, but every non-fallacious argument I've heard to date would more accurately be classified as being anti-Monsanto rather than anti-GMO.
[Image: carrot-varieties.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: Glass-Gem-Corn-Colors.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: rose-colors.jpg]

[Image: IMG_451593937-3.jpg]

^^^ fuck yeah ^^^

Price on that ganj isn't bad unless its shit.
But -- but -- they're GMO!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Holy Shit!!!! Minimalist 15 1074 August 12, 2018 at 5:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  They shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks vorlon13 13 1441 December 22, 2017 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Is protesting getting you down? brewer 4 1032 March 27, 2017 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Holy Shit -- another CO2 record about to be set! Jehanne 10 1375 February 26, 2017 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Into the abyss vorlon13 58 5137 January 12, 2017 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: brewer
  When Jesus-Shit Gets Dangerous Minimalist 10 2982 May 16, 2016 at 11:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Something light hearted to distract from depressing shit in France. Whateverist 14 2310 November 14, 2015 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Scientists turn "straight" rats into "gay" rats. Foxaèr 20 5655 November 6, 2015 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Is it possible to upload our minds into a computer or in engineered living tissue? Whateverist 37 6136 October 21, 2015 at 7:25 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Going into Biology marianomanto 9 3346 October 1, 2015 at 6:21 am
Last Post: marianomanto