Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Christards!
Hey Christards!
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/hurrican...coast-nhc/

Quote:Hurricane Harvey heads toward Texas coast:

I bet it never occurred to you that maybe your silly-assed god is sending a message to the Texass legislature to stop fucking around with LGBT people's rights?
RE: Hey Christards!
(August 24, 2017 at 6:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/hurrican...coast-nhc/

I bet it never occurred to you that maybe your silly-assed god is sending a message to the Texass legislature to stop fucking around with LGBT people's rights?

I'll bet that they try to spin it that Yahweh is angry that the Confederate statues are being removed.
Or they're not executing enough criminals.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
He is still pissed about liberalization of divorce and remarriage laws.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 25, 2017 at 12:26 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(August 24, 2017 at 6:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/hurrican...coast-nhc/

I'll bet that they try to spin it that Yahweh is angry that the Confederate statues are being removed.

So he aims at Texass?  God is a shitty marksman.

To bad you can't see this as a natural disaster that could harm man people, I do and will pray for them.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.

seems clear enough to me . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Always amusing when people try to say god is love and then turn themselves inside-out trying to justify this kind of shit.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
He sends the winds and the thunderbolt so that they might fear Him and earn His love.

Jesus, effin' Christ, Sunday School 101 there.

Didn't anyone else here go to Sunday School, and if they did, did anyone pay attention ???

Arrrrrgh !!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey, Nobody Said It WASN'T True YahwehIsTheWay 17 2555 December 5, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hey Min, Get Ready To Have A Field Day Rhondazvous 46 8203 April 1, 2018 at 8:01 am
Last Post: Banned
  Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too! Minimalist 8 2477 February 3, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Hey you guy's and gal's I am 99% sure I solved the bible MORETORQUE 26 8298 April 10, 2013 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: MORETORQUE
  Hey Friends, I love you all :) Stevie 17 5752 August 4, 2012 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Annik
  Hey is that Jesus? Cinjin 33 6121 October 12, 2011 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Hey Min DeistPaladin 8 2484 April 28, 2011 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist