Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey you guy's and gal's I am 99% sure I solved the bible
Hey you guy's and gal's I am 99% sure I solved the bible
I have been wanting to write this book for a long while and have been doing alot of research on it, the bible has caused so much grief but it has helped keep the idiot's in line as well.

What these assholes have done who wrote it is beyond belief, it is by far the greatest literary work of all time and most definately the best SCI FI novel as well Big Grin.

The people who wrote it were real smart they had to be, just look at the train wreck it has caused for civilizations throughout the centuries.

It is a very adult story about the two witnesses to life on earth, who would that be ? HE and SHE !
RE: Hey you guy's and gal's I am 99% sure I solved the bible
Actually, it's a pretty incoherent, poorly written book, and in order for something to be science fiction, it needs to have some science in it. It's clearly fantasy.
OK call it fantasy but from a guy's point of view SC FI sounds better. The book has been rewritten so many times it can be very incoherent as you stated.

None the less they did make it up for the most part, some fact with mostly fiction. Wandering nomads developing their language and writing skills running from tyranny.

Nice meeting you by the way.
I'm siding with Futile here. The bible is such a badly-concocted, contradictory mishmash of mythology, aggrandised history and just plain raving that if anyone is indeed claiming to have "solved" it, then they're either the greatest mind that has ever lived or else yet another snake-oil salesman with an agenda. Place your bets now.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(April 10, 2013 at 5:18 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I'm siding with Futile here. The bible is such a badly-concocted, contradictory mishmash of mythology, aggrandised history and just plain raving that if anyone is indeed claiming to have "solved" it, then they're either the greatest mind that has ever lived or else yet another snake-oil salesman with an agenda. Place your bets now.

Daa herd get duped all the time, just look at the way our master's have duped and conquered us today with this counterfeiting con job.

Yepper the bible be more herd duping for sure.
I think I actually want to agree with you, but after reading that the part of me that enjoys being intelligent is feeling quite sick and has gone off for a quiet lie down in a dark room.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(April 10, 2013 at 5:35 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I think I actually want to agree with you, but after reading that the part of me that enjoys being intelligent is feeling quite sick and has gone off for a quiet lie down in a dark room.
What screwed with me my whole life was having the more intelligent sub conscience part of my brain shut my conscience part down for a good portion of my whole life because none of the pieces fit together correctly when dealing with the puzzle of life.

The bible is just more of this, mans over active imagination is why they wrote it the way they did but in the end all it does is conflict mans inner being with falshoods that are contrary to our real reality at hand.
[Image: 36917150.jpg]
Whatever that means.
Maybe the bible has a code. You know, like a Bible Code or something.
(April 10, 2013 at 6:13 pm)Darkstar Wrote: [Image: 36917150.jpg]
Whatever that means.

Man was going around making up a bunch of nonsense then acting out on some bullshit he made up the night before drinking with his buddies.

Some guys got together and said you want a bullshit story as a narrative to guide your lost soul we will write you one.

The bible tells 2 stories, at it's core it is a story about he and she.

(April 10, 2013 at 6:18 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Maybe the bible has a code. You know, like a Bible Code or something.
There is a real simple code to the bible.

I will gvive you a hint, Genesis 3 - 20 I believe. And Adam called his wifes name Eve because she was the mother of all living.

Now think about that, it's right in front of your face.

(April 10, 2013 at 6:20 pm)MORETORQUE Wrote:
(April 10, 2013 at 6:13 pm)Darkstar Wrote: [Image: 36917150.jpg]
Whatever that means.

Man was going around making up a bunch of nonsense then acting out on some bullshit he made up the night before drinking with his buddies.

Some guys got together and said you want a bullshit story as a narrative to guide your lost soul we will write you one.

The bible tells 2 stories, at it's core it is a story about he and she.

(April 10, 2013 at 6:18 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Maybe the bible has a code. You know, like a Bible Code or something.
There is a real simple code to the bible.

I will give you a hint, Genesis 3 - 20 I believe. And Adam called his wifes name Eve because she was the mother of all living.

Now think about that, it's right in front of your face.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not sure Stan will show up. Brian37 20 792 March 3, 2024 at 3:06 am
Last Post: no one
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 44096 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Hey, Nobody Said It WASN'T True YahwehIsTheWay 17 2583 December 5, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So, According To This Guy, "God" Is A Fuckhead. Minimalist 6 1435 April 1, 2018 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey Min, Get Ready To Have A Field Day Rhondazvous 46 8209 April 1, 2018 at 8:01 am
Last Post: Banned
  Hey Christards! Minimalist 30 4874 August 25, 2017 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The Problem With This Guy Is That He Does Not Understand Evangelicals Minimalist 1 1107 April 6, 2017 at 12:19 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It Minimalist 7 1495 June 7, 2016 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too! Minimalist 8 2483 February 3, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The bible and you (god is immoral) dyresand 15 4625 September 5, 2015 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Cecelia