Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They Just Don't Make Nazis Like They Used To
They Just Don't Make Nazis Like They Used To
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/im-a-gdd...-nickname/

Quote:‘I’m a g*ddamn human being’: Crying white supremacist Cantwell stuck in jail — and really hates his nickname

Quote:“One minute I’m a f*cking white supremacist terrorist and the next minute I’m a f*cking crybaby?” he whined from behind bars at the Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail. “I’m a g*ddamn human being.”

Cantwell was featured in a Vice News documentary made by journalist Elle Reeve. He showed off his arsenal of assault weapons and pistols, stripped off his shirt, said he’s part of a movement aimed at “normalizing racism” and that his ideal president would be someone like Trump, but “even more racist.” Someone like Donald Trump, he said, but “who does not give his daughter to a Jew.”

Goddamn pussified 'Murrican nazis.  Hitler wouldn't let that whining shit scrub his latrines!
RE: They Just Don't Make Nazis Like They Used To
(August 30, 2017 at 8:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/im-a-gdd...-nickname/

Quote:‘I’m a g*ddamn human being’: Crying white supremacist Cantwell stuck in jail — and really hates his nickname

Quote:“One minute I’m a f*cking white supremacist terrorist and the next minute I’m a f*cking crybaby?” he whined from behind bars at the Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail. “I’m a g*ddamn human being.”

Cantwell was featured in a Vice News documentary made by journalist Elle Reeve. He showed off his arsenal of assault weapons and pistols, stripped off his shirt, said he’s part of a movement aimed at “normalizing racism” and that his ideal president would be someone like Trump, but “even more racist.” Someone like Donald Trump, he said, but “who does not give his daughter to a Jew.”

Goddamn pussified 'Murrican nazis.  Hitler wouldn't let that whining shit scrub his latrines!

Yet another cheap American knock-off of precision German engineering.

Sad.
What a snowflake
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Quote:Yet another cheap American knock-off of precision German engineering.

Sad.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(August 30, 2017 at 9:15 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote:
(August 30, 2017 at 8:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/im-a-gdd...-nickname/

Yet another cheap American knock-off of precision German engineering.

Sad.

I love this response. I've heard of this guy, and I hope he spends a lot of time in jail.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Quote:I'm a goddamn human being.
-We'll be the judge of that, papers please.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
a rough and tumble kinda manly mens getting all emotional is quite a turn on . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah, you're a human being.

But I judge you to be an inferior variety of human being because you think you're better than others based on ethnicity.

I judge you as inferior because you're scum.

I judge you inferior because you refuse to take responsibility for your actions.

I judge you as inferior not because of the colour of your skin, your religion, or your gender, but by your actions and words.

You are human garbage.
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 31, 2017 at 5:28 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Yeah, you're a human being.

But I judge you to be an inferior variety of human being because you think you're better than others based on ethnicity.

I judge you as inferior because you're scum.

I judge you inferior because you refuse to take responsibility for your actions.

I judge you as inferior not because of the colour of your skin, your religion, or your gender, but by your actions and words.

You are human garbage.

This, along with every other white supremacist racist motherfucker.

He sounds like an entitled snowflake to me. I guess he found a safe space.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anybody got any Pfizer stock they don't need? Gawdzilla Sama 30 1316 November 12, 2020 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory WinterHold 45 3805 January 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I don't like AOC and her fake new fans part 1 Drich 12 1614 February 20, 2019 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Like Father Like Son-In-Law Minimalist 1 352 October 14, 2018 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Joods
  My Prediction Is That They Don't Have The Guts Minimalist 9 784 September 22, 2018 at 3:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Maybe They Should Just Wear Burqas? Minimalist 20 1675 August 30, 2018 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Looks Like The WLB Will Fold Like A Cheap Camera Minimalist 1 591 June 20, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Problem Is That We Are Used To This Minimalist 36 4154 May 30, 2018 at 6:50 am
Last Post: Amarok
  As Far As The WLB Is Concerned They Are Just Mexicans Minimalist 1 424 December 28, 2017 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Is There No Change That Doesn't Make Conservatards Whine Like Little Bitches? Minimalist 19 1585 October 12, 2017 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Minimalist