Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anne Frank in Hell?
Is Anne Frank in Hell?
According to standard Christianity, is Anne Frank in Hell?

I assume when she was at Bergen Belsen she did not in fact accept Christ as her lord and savior.

What would be the standard Evangelical response to that question?

Catholicism is at least slightly more democratic in it's view of who goes to Heaven.

According to Catholic dogma, Anne Frank could be in heaven merely if she was in a state of grace and not mortal sin.

Anyone can know God and serve him even if they haven't been properly evangelized.

That means Buddhists, Jews, and Muslims can all be in Heaven, but they are all Catholics once they are there.

So if I were to ask mainline pastor about the soul of Anne Frank...what would they say.
RE: Is Anne Frank in Hell?
I'm not sure we have any jews on board to really say one way or another. Though from a christian standpoint she would not be in heaven, because she didn't pray to Jesus. Odds are better that Hitler is in heaven than Anne, because he was a professed catholic.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Popcorn
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Jerkoff  Why don't you go ask one of those pastors instead of asking shit questions slanted to Catholicism at an atheist forum? You "promote" anyone you think might have been in a state of grace (as defined by people who don't actually know and or cannot prove that your imaginary playmate exists) to "Catholic"? Hilarious

Serious question- does your mommy know that you are playing on the internet with the big kids?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Maybe next time Anne Frank won't murder Christ !!

(I heard that sort of thing from a Fundy type back in the 80s and God Almighty, it's still funny and 100% Jesus APPROVED today !!)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Wait a sec. I thought the Muslim Anti-Christ Obama murdered Jesus...
No, Obama was too busy with his homosexual boy toy lover that day.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

No.

She's dead.
Dying to live, living to die.
Yeah, I'm going with no.

Trolls gotta troll I guess.
How many people named "Anne Frank" have ever died? Naughty
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The execution of Frank Atwood. Jehanne 21 4132 June 16, 2022 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  What the Hell,is Hell anyway? Vern Cliff 31 6988 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hell Houses (AKA: Hallelujah Houses, Heaven or Hell, Christian Haunted House, etc.) Strider 25 6750 December 3, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Frank the First With Minimalist 11 2629 July 25, 2013 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Bill Maher Discusses Pope "Frank" Minimalist 27 8487 June 4, 2013 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist