Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MASSIVE Quake strikes off coast of Mexico/Guatemala
MASSIVE Quake strikes off coast of Mexico/Guatemala
Magnitude estimate is 8 !!

Epicenter is estimated near Tapachula, perhaps 50 miles off shore.

Tsunami warnings issued.  3 meter/10 foot waves expected.  Tremors felt hundreds of miles from epicenter.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: MASSIVE Quake strikes off coast of Mexico
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/08/americas/e...l?adkey=bn

Calif. is probably overdue for a big quake. Hospitals here in San Diego are being torn down and rebuilt due to new seismic architecture standards as of 2017.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: MASSIVE Quake strikes off coast of Mexico/Guatemala
Wow the south is getting fucked .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

That's obviously due to the high rate of Christian sinning.
Atheist countries aren't affected because they're immune to God's guilt complex revenge payback bullshit...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 8, 2017 at 3:03 am)ignoramus Wrote: That's obviously due to the high rate of Christian sinning.
Atheist countries aren't affected because they're immune to God's guilt complex revenge payback bullshit...

With pools conversion, India might just be fucked. 

Oh, wait.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
8.1 now.

Over 30 casualties.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Sad I have friends down there. Phones have been off.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Video from Mexico City (hundreds of miles from epicenter) showed surprising motion.

Our partner dog rescue is in Guadalajara.  No news from them yet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 373 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Pipeline affecting most of the east coast. Brian37 33 1657 May 20, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Subway crash in Mexico City. Brian37 11 893 May 4, 2021 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  No peace in the Middle East, Netanyahu forced off stage EgoDeath 0 339 September 11, 2019 at 4:03 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  FFRF is pissing off Ham and the Christians..... again. brewer 157 12567 January 24, 2019 at 1:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Tornado Strikes Ottawa Many Homes Destroyed Massive Blackout Across The City Amarok 19 2089 September 24, 2018 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1103 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Democrats Don't Fight Massive Defense Budget Increase at ALL The Industrial Atheist 23 3646 June 24, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Dust Off Those Thoughts and Prayers... Minimalist 5 926 January 23, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Low-Tech device goes off at Port Authority Joods 12 1041 December 11, 2017 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37