Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An alternative to atheist thought
An alternative to atheist thought
Hi, they say that the devil's greatest deceit is to convince people he doesn't exist. Please consider the following ideas regarding life and the grand scheme of things. A saying goes “nothing is what it seems to be”. I say that Life itself is not what it seems to be. Here I expose knowledge of facts that have been kept hidden from most of society. I also put forward what I consider to be the correct way of interpreting life. Although unlikely in this lifetime, I hope everybody who reads this work will find the wisdom it contains and will find the courage to do what they know to be right. I'm not worried though because due to the nature of life, either in this lifetime or another one, at some point in time, every individual conscience will realize the truth of what I say here.

CHAPTER 1: The Evil Nature of the Source

There is a single source from which everything emanates. This Universal Source gives rise to everything: what is alive and not alive, real and imaginary, good and evil, matter and spirit, etc. Everything whatsoever is a former part of the Source and is made up of the same basic substances as the Source. The Source, (which is the Universal Consciousness, Intelligence, or Mind) is sick. It is psychotic. Because of its psychosis, the Universal Source auto mutilates to produce everything that exists. It severs parts and particles from itself to use them for satisfying its sick desires. We are those particles. We are former parts of the Source and are contaminated with the same psychosis it has, which results in conflict, disease, and all evil in life. The sick nature of Life and of the Universal Intelligence cannot be healed. There is nothing outside of the universe that could help it; and because the Universal Consciousness is trapped in its delusions, there is no way it can heal itself.

CHAPTER 2: Definition of Evil
By evil, I am referring to anything that causes the conscious or unconscious experience of any physical or emotional: pain, injury, harm, loss, detriment, or distress, to a living entity against its will. In summary, evil is anything that causes suffering, or prevents happiness, or prevents well-being in any living entity. Evil is an aberration. It is the only deviation from moral rectitude there is; and it is unacceptable, at least to me. I sustain here that Life, living life, and the Universal   Mind/Source or Supreme Power (namely God) are all evil.

CHAPTER 3: The Origin of Evil

The universe is a fractal. All infinitely small parts of a fractal are similar to big subsets of that fractal, as well as to that whole fractal. In other words, the same patterns are present at all levels or scales of fractals.  The microcosm and the macrocosm, the physical and spiritual universes are all similar to each other individually. Also, each subset is similar to the whole Universe and to The Source. The fractal-like quality of the universe is why many things have aspects in common with many other unrelated things in the world. The fractality of Life is why we can create many parables, fables, and metaphors in life. Due to this fractal nature of the Universe, we can be certain that there is evil in the Universal Intelligence, because the patterns found in the small parts of the Universe (like in people) are also found on the whole Universe.  This is because the small parts receive their qualities from the whole. As a matter of fact, the Universal Consciousness and Source (What most people call God) MUST BE at least as evil and cruel as the cruelest and most evil person that has ever lived because the evil that controls people, the evil that controls the forces of nature, and everything else that exists, and everything that happens can only have its origin in the one Universal Source which produces everything.

CHAPTER 4: The Unavoidability of Evil
Philosophy tells us that evil is necessary in life for various reasons, such as to obtain a greater good, or because people cannot know or appreciate goodness, happiness, and pleasure, unless they experience evil, sadness, and pain. These claims must be true, based on experience, because evil has existed since the beginning of life; it exists now; and it will continue to exist indefinitely, as long as there is life. Also, due to our dementia, our consciousness needs evil to experience or to recognize goodness as goodness because without evil it does not have a contrast from which to differentiate goodness. It follows that in our consciousness, and in Life, evil and suffering will always be present because the need to create evil is in their very nature. The only way of eliminating evil from our lives, then, is by the complete destruction of our lives and our consciousnesses.

CHAPTER 5: The Cycles of Evil
The Universal Consciousness experiences, and produces in the world as well as in individual lives, cycles of great evil, violence, and unhappiness alternating with cycles of lesser evil, violence, and unhappiness. Peace and war, love and hate, happiness and despair alternate, come and go, in cycles of time. During the lesser violent eras, the rotten nature of life is just covered up; it is not gone. At some point in time it will resurface.  This has been happening since the beginning of life and of the universe. This will continue to happen in cycles of ages, eras, or Yugas: War followed by peace, followed by war, and peace, and war. The same happens in a personal level. Being alive is not good, even if it feels good sometimes. People who seem to be fortunate get to love the goodness of Life temporarily, but due to the cycles of life, at some time or another, the wheel of fortune will make them suffer as much as the unfortunate people suffer, or more.

CHAPTER 6: The Evil of Life - Life Hurts and Destroys Life

Life forces people to eat, abuse, exploit, murder, and do other evils against less powerful living beings so we can continue living, or we can be more comfortable, or we can feel pleasure or avoid unpleasantness. In turn, people too are used by those who are more powerful than them, as slaves, livestock, lab subjects, food, and as anything else the abusers want, without regard for people’s feelings or their well-being, most times, also without their knowledge. Our abusers are themselves abused by yet more powerful life forms, and so on. This is an example of Hermetic wisdom, which states: “as above, so below”. If it happens here, it also happens above us and below us, in accordance to the fractal like nature of Life.

The evil we do to other living beings and to each other is wrong, but nobody realizes this because everybody is forced to do it since they are very young, and once we are old enough to make our own judgments, we see this is done by everybody else. People generally do not question the immorality of eating other life forms, or using products derived from them, or enslaving them, or killing them when they are inconvenient, a nuisance, or dangerous to us. As a condition of staying alive, happy, and healthy, we are forced to hurt or destroy other life and each other. This is cruel, evil, and wrong. All of the pain and sorrow we feel throughout our lives is an indication of the evil and wrongness of the very nature of our lives.

CHAPTER 7: The Evil of Life – The Breaking of Human Spirits

Unless reincarnating, our consciousness is arbitrarily brought to the world by the big Tyrant with the help of the lesser tyrants, who are the parents. If babies cry for days or weeks at a time in protest, parents are advised to leave them alone in a room to let them get tired of crying, and to make them surrender to their new reality. This starts the process of breaking their spirits. This process employs techniques which parallel the barbaric spirit-breaking techniques used on elephants that are forced to work in circuses or in the tourism industry in Asia. The process includes keeping people against their will in various types of confinements (examples are: the physical body, life circumstances, the injustice system jails or prisons, and this planet itself), applying to them mental restraints (such as instilling fear in them or withholding key knowledge), giving them random physical and psychological trauma (such as when being attacked by disease, or receiving or witnessing injuries), feeding them misinformation (for example: the white lies children are told, the half truths taught at schools, the skewed science we are given, the news, etc.), using psychological warfare tactics on them (such as religion); giving them promises, hopes and dreams that will never come true; misleading them and making them believe in illusions; humiliating them (for example by making them experience the degradation of having to ingest food and having to carry around feces in their bodies and being subject to other physiological needs, functions, and dysfunctions), administering to them punishments and rewards, and using other methods which aim at making a person give up his or her sovereignty.

To subdue us, Life makes us endure, against our wills: pain, heartache, fear, and a long list of other negative experiences and emotions. Watching the news every night reveals the wide range of atrocities that happen to people locally and worldwide. We are made to be afraid constantly, because our well-being and happiness are not secure. We are also made to live as slaves, because we cannot direct how our lives unfold. Instead, we are subject to the dictates of external tyrannical forces, such as our circumstances or other people who have authority over us. In addition, despite our wishes and efforts, our lives are also controlled by internal tyrannical forces which overpower our conscious will. These are forces such as our psychosis, our mental and physical limitations, our ignorance, and our spiritual blindness. Conditions which come as a result of being engineered by our Source to be unintelligent, weak, and capable of great suffering in order for the tyrants in charge to have ways of keeping us dependent, subservient, and imprisoned. Is this a life we really want to live and give to our children?  If we do, then we are holding very low standards for the life we are willing to settle for.

CHAPTER 8: Free Will is Not Freedom

All living beings have free will, but they do not have actual freedom to make what they want of their lives. Individual minds make their own decisions, but what the tyrannical Mind has designed for us rules our lives. This is why human beings do not have what they want in terms of their bodies, their mental abilities, their health, their surroundings, their jobs, and in almost all other aspects of their lives. Once we are in the concentration camp, which is the world, we are subject to natural laws, societal laws, and other types of laws that take away our power to have the life experiences we want, when, and how we want them. We are not free. We are actually slaves. We have been enslaved by Life and by the Universal Source. This is evil, and if we cooperate just by living our own lives and doing our best, we are evil too because we are collaborating with evil, the same way civilians collaborate with wars just by doing their own work, because the taxes they pay support the military, so the military does not have to do other work and is free to concentrate its efforts on killing or preparing to kill people. However, we can refuse to collaborate. We have free will. Despite being slaves of Life, we have the power to choose to quit life, or to remain participants of it.

CHAPTER 9: Our Reasons to Live
From the point of view of living beings, the natural purpose of our lives is to be happy, to enjoy our lives, to do what we love, to have what we love, to share our lives with loved ones. However, Life is of a tyrannical nature, and all consciousness is of a psychotic nature. For these reasons, it is not possible to enjoy life thoroughly and permanently. Even if we get to be, do, and have, everything we want in this tyrannical existence, our happiness turns into boredom, and then into dissatisfaction, and then into anger or some other similar emotion. This is because our consciousness is self defeating in addition to being evil toward others. Permanent happiness and well-being are not possible in life. King Solomon, in his biblical book Ecclesiastes, disheartened and grieving, recognized that life and everything else is meaningless, hurtful, vain, devoid of purpose, and evil. No matter what we do, the natural purpose of our living cannot be fulfilled.

At some point in our lives we all realize that life is meaningless; thus, we should have no reason to want to live, at least not always, and not indefinitely.  People should lose their will to live at an early age, and a lot of children do. But they are brainwashed by their parents and other adults. As a result, although unnatural, most adults always want to live, and they want to live indefinitely. This is probably because of a combination of their fear of death (which is based on believing lies taught by religions), and their hunger for more happiness and pleasure. They are willing to go through the most horrific experiences in order to avoid death and go back to whatever it is that they do. They also see no moral dilemma with inflicting pain, suffering, and destruction on other life, if it means they get to save their own skin or improve their conditions. Again, this sick mentality is the result of brainwashing and mental programming by society. The Nature of our lives is clearly evil. Living an evil life is clearly evil. Living beings are clearly evil, and at least partially psychotic (For loving a life that hurts them); but, we cannot realize any of this, because our minds are as evil as Life is. It is no wonder there is so much suffering in the world. Actually, in accordance with the law of attraction, the fact there is so much suffering in people's lives is clear evidence that they and their lives are evil because the vibrations of goodness and happiness repel the vibrations of evil and suffering.

CHAPTER 10: Empty Promises and False Hopes
Predictions of upcoming freedom or well-being, or changes for the better in the world or in a future life are empty promises to entice people to stay in the prison of Life, to keep bringing more babies (slaves) to the world, to keep working, and to keep the system going. The freedom and happiness promised are illusions and false hopes, intended to perpetuate the exploitation of living beings. These lies are like fake carrots on sticks in front of donkeys (which represent us). The donkeys will not reach those promises. If and when the tyrant in charge decides it is in its best interest to let the donkeys have something they want, an unsatisfying portion of what was promised may be given; but the carrots the donkeys are really after (true and everlasting happiness and well-being) will never be reached by them because those carrots do not exist, they cannot be created, and even if they were to be created, it is against the nature of the tyrants to give them, and against the nature of the donkeys to produce them.

CHAPTER 11: False Enemies
Tyrannical governments, politicians, greedy bankers, unethical CEOs, secret organizations, the economy, bad luck, hunger, ignorance, mean people, minor criminals, major criminals, enemies, terrorists, wars, natural disasters, diseases, parasites, epidemics, catastrophes, or the like, are not the problem. Those are just inevitable results produced by a single root cause, which is Life as designed by the psychotic Universal Source. Everything else serves as a distraction, so people do not look at the real cause of their dissatisfaction, and so they do not realize they live in bondage to an evil Life, and that they should break free.

CHAPTER 12: Attaining Freedom from Evil
Freedom from the evil that pervades all Life is achieved by total annihilation of the self. This freedom cannot be imposed or bestowed onto others. It must be taken by each individual for himself or herself. First, we must kill our own bodies; then, we must extinguish our spirits or souls also. Probably, this is done by laying our spirits to rest in complete darkness, and by not feeding them any energy, or exerting any force or effort until they die. Other steps may be necessary. Once out of the body, we may have to find out what to do to achieve the extinction of our spirits. As spirits, we could choose to reincarnate on earth or on other planets, or maybe even ascend to other dimensions. All of those choices would be mistakes; however, we could also choose to extinguish our consciousness. This is the right choice, the one that leads to freedom, and it is up to each individual to learn what it takes, and do what it takes, to accomplish it. For the moment, I am not certain of how to do it, but due to the self similarity of the various parts, levels, or compartments of Life, I'm completely sure there is a way of permanently turning off or killing our consciousness; and I'm sure that I will find it, once I'm out of the prison which is my body. True freedom is freedom from Life and from being. Without life we cannot contribute to the evil doing that goes on universally. Without consciousness we cannot experience the pain and suffering the Tyrant imposes on living beings. This is why the complete destruction of the self is so effective in liberating a person of all evil.

CHAPTER 13: The Final Act - Attaining Freedom of the Spirit

There are deceitful teachings, used to control individuals and societies, which state that spirits cannot die. We are made up of the same basic substances as the Source because we were once constituents of the Source. We were the source, but we were severed from it.  Therefore, our spirits have the same qualities, attributes, and powers as the non-physical portion of the Source, in reduced scale.  The bible uses the symbol of a fire or flames to represent the spirit of God. This is because in many ways spirits are like fires. Fires can be extinguished. Spirits can be extinguished also. Once a fire is extinguished it ceases to burn and to exist. Once a spirit is extinguished, it ceases to be conscious and to exist. Even when elements that make up fires are still present, (such as oxygen or fuel), that instance of a fire, that particular fire, no longer exists if the fire is out. It works the same way with the death of spirits. The functioning of spirits and their identities can be destroyed. The fact that spirits are made of energy does not mean they cannot die. When I extinguish my consciousness, it will cease to function. It will black out forever. I will neither think, nor remember, nor feel, nor want. I will not perceive, will not know, will not be aware of anything whatsoever, and I will cease to exist as a living entity.

CHAPTER 14:  Closing Thoughts
Like everybody else, I'm contaminated with the same psychosis the Source has. So, how are my assertions correct?  By virtue of possessing a life which has an evil nature, I am also evil. So, how is it that I want to eradicate evil? The answer is that there are parts of my consciousness that are sane, good, and happy; just like there are portions of Life and the Universal Consciousness which are sane, good, and happy. My sanity, coupled with my central position on the wheel of fortune, allows me to view the extremes of the wheel as well as everything in between, so I can be a good judge of Life. I am not burdened by extreme poverty; nor am I blinded by extreme wealth. In most, if not all other aspects of life, such as health, education, etc. I am about average. I am in the middle between the extremes of very desirable and very undesirable positions. Because of the calmness of my position in life I can think clearly, and I have summarized in this work what I have learned in my quest to find truth.

I am completely certain that all this knowledge is true and applies at least to me. I am a slave to an evil nature, and I live in a universe that is not worthy of me, a universe which I do not deserve. Put in another way, I am stuck in a filthy environment. I don't deserve to be put through all this garbage. Therefore, I will do what I know is right. I will free myself from this evil Life. I will end my slavery to the demented Universal Mind.  When the time is right, I will destroy the evil within me, by killing my body and extinguishing my spirit. Ideally, I will do this before becoming 50 years a slave; however, unless the chains of love that bind me are broken, I cannot leave the labor camp. So I will have to wait until they break or till I'm able to break them, but I have sworn to myself that one day I will surely break free.
RE: An alternative to atheist thought
Whoa there nellie.

First, Welcome.

Second, can I interest you in an intro thread that is not a wall of text?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
tl:dr. Sorry.... I'm in a hurry. I might die soon.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Please post all chapters in their entirety next time. 

Because the OP just wasn't long enough.
Pass.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Life is too short!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

From the first few paragraphs, psychosis isn't evil it's hallucinations and delusions, an inaccurate perception of reality. A psychosis tends to cause more suffering for the psychotic person than anyone else.
You forgot to add an address where we can send our checks OP.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 14, 2017 at 8:18 pm)BlindedWantsToSee Wrote: Hi, they say that the devil's greatest deceit is to convince people he doesn't exist...
I will surely break free...

Kudos for the spelling and grammar. Do you have a point to make or a question you would like to ask?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Spelling and grammar is so much easier when you copypaste your entire post xD
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Honestly, I hate the thought of god, zeus and jesus Apex1050 22 2507 July 10, 2020 at 11:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Thought on this video about "Atheist delusion"? Macoleco 3 1294 October 30, 2017 at 8:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Caught in deep thought dyresand 9 3814 June 21, 2017 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  There are more American Atheists than we thought Aroura 26 8451 May 27, 2017 at 11:16 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Thought id share this dyresand 16 4363 January 10, 2015 at 7:24 am
Last Post: Exian
  I thought about something that bothered me dyresand 11 2633 December 7, 2014 at 2:53 am
Last Post: Darkstar
  id thought i would share this. dyresand 2 1171 November 14, 2014 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  A thought never had BlackSwordsman 28 6364 May 18, 2014 at 3:39 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  i thought this was funny leodeo 1 1310 March 29, 2014 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Is Free-Thought a Mental Disease? Magnum 35 11306 July 15, 2013 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Faith No More