Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought id share this
Thought id share this

Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Thought id share this
How about 'NO'?!
Sum ergo sum
(January 9, 2015 at 11:33 am)Ben Davis Wrote: How about 'NO'?!

The video pretty much explains why it is improbable
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
The music's damn classy.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(January 9, 2015 at 11:40 am)dyresand Wrote: The video pretty much explains why it is improbable

It's not even improbable. It's ridiculous.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 9, 2015 at 11:42 am)Faith No More Wrote: It's not even improbable. It's ridisculous*.

*Fixed that for you. Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Yeah...flat earthers. Make the majority of nut cases look pretty sane.

So all of our satellites/space stations/telescopes are hoaxes? Shit, glad someone told me.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Flat earth, flat brain scan.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 9, 2015 at 11:42 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(January 9, 2015 at 11:40 am)dyresand Wrote: The video pretty much explains why it is improbable

It's not even improbable. It's ridiculous.

Of course it's ridiculous. Everyone knows it's hollow.
(January 9, 2015 at 12:55 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Of course it's ridiculous. Everyone knows it's hollow.

Nonsense. It's got a nice creamy center like a caramello.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Honestly, I hate the thought of god, zeus and jesus Apex1050 22 2621 July 10, 2020 at 11:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Thought on this video about "Atheist delusion"? Macoleco 3 1300 October 30, 2017 at 8:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  An alternative to atheist thought BlindedWantsToSee 125 24339 September 28, 2017 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: mordant
  Caught in deep thought dyresand 9 3871 June 21, 2017 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  There are more American Atheists than we thought Aroura 26 8605 May 27, 2017 at 11:16 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  I just had to share this gem of a site dyresand 0 863 June 15, 2015 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  I thought about something that bothered me dyresand 11 2668 December 7, 2014 at 2:53 am
Last Post: Darkstar
  id thought i would share this. dyresand 2 1176 November 14, 2014 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  I have to share this with someone badlydrawngirl 24 3875 September 19, 2014 at 10:11 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  A thought never had BlackSwordsman 28 6447 May 18, 2014 at 3:39 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72