Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kanye West calls for reintroduction of slavery
Kanye West calls for reintroduction of slavery
https://mashable.com/article/kanye-west-...urope=true

Below is his tweet.

this represents good and America becoming whole again.  We will no longer outsource to other countries. We build factories here in America and create jobs.  We will provide jobs for all who are free from prisons as we abolish the 13th amendment. Message sent with love

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Kanye West calls for reintroduction of slavery
(October 1, 2018 at 5:04 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: https://mashable.com/article/kanye-west-...urope=true

Below is his tweet.

this represents good and America becoming whole again.  We will no longer outsource to other countries. We build factories here in America and create jobs.  We will provide jobs for all who are free from prisons as we abolish the 13th amendment. Message sent with love

Talentless moron AND a fuckwit.

We knew it.
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 1, 2018 at 5:07 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(October 1, 2018 at 5:04 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: https://mashable.com/article/kanye-west-...urope=true

Below is his tweet.

Talentless moron AND a fuckwit.

We knew it.

The last "work" I saw by him is inexcusable with no redeemable features.

warning its just rubbish.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Waiting for the Kardashians to turn him.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Add Purge day.
Just in case it isn't clear for some people:

Quote:The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime. In Congress, it was passed by the Senate on April 8, 1864, and by the House on January 31, 1865. The amendment was ratified by the required number of states on December 6, 1865. Wikipedia
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 1, 2018 at 5:12 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 1, 2018 at 5:07 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Talentless moron AND a fuckwit.

We knew it.

The last "work" I saw by him is inexcusable with no redeemable features.

warning its just rubbish.

192 million views on this clip. People enjoy it.
The dumb ass should stick to rap and stay out of politics.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
You’re telling me Kanye West is a dumbass with dumbass ideas?

Who knew?
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(October 1, 2018 at 8:20 am)Bob Kelso Wrote: You’re telling me Kanye West is a dumbass with dumbass ideas?

Who knew?

Hilarious

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gog Magog civil war with the west WinterHold 37 2074 July 20, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Kanye West on Alex Jones paulpablo 391 23330 December 31, 2022 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4396 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Flint Pastor Calls for Cease Fire onlinebiker 1 265 August 13, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Kanye West fails miserably Foxaèr 3 256 August 22, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Sal
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 2907 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  San Diego Paper Calls On Hunter To Resign Minimalist 2 398 August 23, 2018 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Comey's book basically calls 45 a mafia boss/bully. Brian37 2 458 April 13, 2018 at 10:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  West Virginia Teachers on Strike, still make sure hungry students are fed Cecelia 21 2320 February 28, 2018 at 8:51 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  2017 Nobel Peace prize winner calls Trump a "moron" Foxaèr 2 574 October 6, 2017 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie