Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I own an XBOX and that's good enough for me.
I own an XBOX and that's good enough for me.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
RE: I own an XBOX and that's good enough for me.
I own an Xbox and unfortunately with a small number of exceptions the games I am really interested in are not available on consoles or don’t work nearly as well on consoles as on PCs.
I was considering getting a new Xbox when I couldn't get a PS5. Couldn't get either, till I finally got the latter.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
What's this new fangled x-ama-box you youngins is always yammering about?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I don't hardly play games on the PC anymore. I think part of the reason is that, while my 34" ultrawide monitor is nice, playing on a 65" 4K TV is a whole other ballgame.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
We might have some sort of thing like this in the house. I'd have to look; I'm not into that gaming bidniss.   Angel 
Fact of the matter, many people used to play the games that Microsoft packaged with PCs. Many people sat around and played Solitaire, Minesweeper, etc., instead of doing their jobs. The IT folks took the links from the menus, but people could still find the games. When I got an upgrade at work, I hunted down the actual files and deleted them.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We atheists now have our own social network rado84 16 1743 August 12, 2021 at 7:51 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  "You just want to be your own god"? zwanzig 48 4302 July 7, 2021 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  How to beat a presupp at their own game Superjock 150 12019 April 16, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  James Randi deserves his own RIP thread. Brian37 27 2002 January 6, 2021 at 11:39 am
Last Post: RozzerusUnrelentus
  Make up your own atheistic quote Transcended Dimensions 56 9673 October 30, 2017 at 9:04 am
Last Post: brewer
  Refuting Christians with their Own Bible Incognito 307 31661 July 7, 2016 at 9:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Enough of this shit. Time for some activism FebruaryOfReason 3 1490 March 25, 2016 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Is There an Atheist Groups Powerful Enough to Counter Fox and Protect Gay Rights Rhondazvous 6 1736 September 14, 2015 at 3:03 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Write your own commandments BrokenQuill92 29 5833 July 27, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  If You Ruled Your Own Country, Would You Ban Religion? Salacious B. Crumb 79 12023 May 8, 2015 at 2:13 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb