Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a CL
Ask a CL
Ok hoes, my husband is out of town for the weekend, my closest friend here just had a baby, and my second closest friend here is visiting Germany. I'm bored.

Ask me anything you want and I will be completely forthcoming and honest. Hopefully yall wont hate me by the end of this lol.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: Ask a CL
TP roll end goes over the top, or against the wall ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 6, 2017 at 3:57 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Ok hoes, my husband is out of town for the weekend, my closest friend here just had a baby, and my second closest friend here is visiting Germany. I'm bored.

Ask me anything you want and I will be completely forthcoming and honest. Hopefully yall wont hate me by the end of this lol.

Who's your favorite AF member and why is it me?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 6, 2017 at 3:59 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: TP roll end goes over the top, or against the wall ?

I honestly dont have a preferrence and don't pay attention when I replace the toilet paper roll. However it ends up is what you get here.

(October 6, 2017 at 3:59 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(October 6, 2017 at 3:57 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Ok hoes, my husband is out of town for the weekend, my closest friend here just had a baby, and my second closest friend here is visiting Germany. I'm bored.

Who's your favorite AF member and why is it me?

I remember you from my very first thread on AF. You stood out to me. You were very nice and I liked you from the start.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Did your school have a uniform?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
If you were going to change your username, what would you change it to?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 6, 2017 at 4:03 pm)c172 Wrote: Did your school have a uniform?

From kindergarten until 8th grade, yes. After that I went to public school and wore whatever the hell I wanted. Weeeeeee!!

(October 6, 2017 at 4:04 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: If you were going to change your username, what would you change it to?

Poop123

-walsh
Ooh. Interesting. Did public seem overly liberally biased and anti-Christian?

(I went to four private HSs, one Catholic, the others secular).
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Several years ago I asked a family member who works at a nursing home why in God's name would they ever serve baked beans in the dining hall??

Crikey, have some pity on the staff!!!

Anyhow, she said beans or not, it's pretty similar with many of them, meds and infirmity take their toll and also, the state requires a more normal selection of edibles and not a selection tailored to the convenience of the people working there.

So, even if the facility is required to serve 'em, would you still eat 'em ?

Tongue

And a follow up question:

If all my questions are poo related will it be held against me ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 6, 2017 at 4:08 pm)c172 Wrote: Ooh. Interesting. Did public seem overly liberally biased and anti-Christian?

(I went to four private HSs, one Catholic, the others secular).

It was definitely a pretty liberal school. But I never felt like anyone there was anti Christian. I feel like there was a lot less strife back then in general regarding race, politics, religion, etc.

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a turtely turtle/Ask Evie Edwardo Piet 5 1716 December 19, 2015 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet