Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 11:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I ask someone out?
How do I ask someone out?
So that girl I was talkin' about, I wanna ask her out not to late into the year.

What do I say, How do I say it? How do I become all relaxed and Xenu-ish?

Sometimes I get nervous and my legs start breaking down, or sometimes I can talk to her calmly. It's just my voice can change when I talk to her. And blurry vision. Omg the tunnel vision is real.

So I don't wanna flop. If I get rejected, my loss, I'll get over it. But I wanna make sure I don't make a bad impression.

What do I do?

P.S

I'm not a fuck boy

P.S P.S

Or a try hard

RE: How do I ask someone out?
Be direct with the person tell them how you feel if they say no just be their friend get to know them better and try again later
/shrug

thats all i got but i am happy being single Tongue
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
You walk over to her and say " Do you want to do x after class?"

Then you do x and see how it goes.
(August 19, 2016 at 1:11 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: You walk over to her and say " Do you want to do x after class?"

Welllllll I feel like that would be to subtle but sudden with her.

(August 19, 2016 at 1:13 pm)ScienceAf Wrote:
(August 19, 2016 at 1:11 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: You walk over to her and say " Do you want to do x after class?"

Welllllll I feel like that would be to subtle but sudden with her.

Just try it.
(August 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(August 19, 2016 at 1:13 pm)ScienceAf Wrote: Welllllll I feel like that would be to subtle but sudden with her.

Just try it.

There's four minutes between classes, and she's not the type to do something after class besides sit and read.

P.S

I wanted to start a book club, or secular. She talks about that stuff and so do I

The only helpful thing I have to say is that girls get nervous about this too. You're on equal ground here. Good luck.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
There ain't a universal recipe for asking a girl out. Just relax and be yourself. If she likes you, it won't take much of an effort to have a positive result. 10 years later I still can't explain to myself how I managed to make my greatest female love to go out with me, I just did it. I guess a big role played the fact she already liked me before I asked her out.
But nowadays I don't waste time with dates. I just say "do you want we skip the bullshit talking and have sex?" and half of them say "yes".
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
Alcohol worked for me. And if they agree to go out with you after they've seen you pissed you know you're in.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 19, 2016 at 1:16 pm)ScienceAf Wrote:
(August 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Just try it.

There's four minutes between classes, and she's not the type to do something after class besides sit and read.

P.S

I wanted to start a book club, or secular. She talks about that stuff and so do I

Find her after class is over, or whenever there's enough time and ask her what books she's reading. Have a conversation. If she seems to enjoy it you can ask her contacts, talk to her online/on the phone and then see where it goes from there. If she seems like she's into you, you can ask her out then, later on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1565 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A day with someone from AF Cod 76 7118 April 27, 2019 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Shell B
Music The best advice someone gave you. onlinebiker 65 6278 April 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1101 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Can Someone Explain This To Me? Jade-Green Stone 16 1512 November 28, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  You can clone someone... The Valkyrie 34 4025 April 5, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  When someone knocks on your front door when you're not expecting anyone. Edwardo Piet 60 9026 December 13, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Can someone explain the Holocaust? Europa! 6 1364 September 15, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can someone help me buy a DSLR? ErGingerbreadMandude 2 710 June 9, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Ever had a fun experience ruined by someone else? NuclearEnergy 5 2064 June 3, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: vorlon13