Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Do If Missionary Tactics Failed?
What Would You Do If Missionary Tactics Failed?
You really know; don't you?

I mean; you catch the truth from its tail; held the fish, collected the prize. So full of yourself; you're so drunk on your ego; you actually harass others by enforcing your belief on them.

You undermined the human mind; to you people are either "stupid/ lost/ handicapped" needing you to pull them into salvation; a salvation defined by you and for you.

You insult yourself by practicing cheap missionary tactics to trick others into the salvation defined by you, for you. Sometimes you bribe the poor; at other times you lie; on many occasions you go to war to execute your version of convincing, Tricking people is by itself a low act; believe me if it proved something; it will prove how low your religion is.

Even if your religion was the simpler idea of irreligious ideas.

Dictators of every race and color, use compulsion as means of enforcing their agendas; if tricks failed.
Humans leave combat as a final option; even the good. Combat is time consuming, painful, dangerous and serious. But if all other ways failed; why won't combat be the favorite compulsion tactic ?

Why should I believe a person trying to trick me into their religion? why would you need tricks in the first place to convince others? What kind of God uses tricks to convince people? Isn't that a very weak God?
RE: What Would You Do If Missionary Tactics Failed?
Try doggy style.
Cowgirl, scissors, over the kitchen table ... I could go on ...

(October 8, 2017 at 11:40 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: You really know; don't you?

I mean; you catch the truth from its tail; held the fish, collected the prize. So full of yourself; you're so drunk on your ego; you actually harass others by enforcing your belief on them.

You undermined the human mind; to you people are either "stupid/ lost/ handicapped" needing you to pull them into salvation; a salvation defined by you and for you.

You insult yourself by practicing cheap missionary tactics to trick others into the salvation defined by you, for you. Sometimes you bribe the poor; at other times you lie; on many occasions you go to war to execute your version of convincing, Tricking people is by itself a low act; believe me if it proved something; it will prove how low your religion is.

Even if your religion was the simpler idea of irreligious ideas.

Dictators of every race and color, use compulsion as means of enforcing their agendas; if tricks failed.
Humans leave combat as a final option; even the good. Combat is time consuming, painful, dangerous and serious. But if all other ways failed; why won't combat be the favorite compulsion tactic ?

Why should I believe a person trying to trick me into their religion? why would you need tricks in the first place to convince others? What kind of God uses tricks to convince people? Isn't that a very weak God?

Holy crap dude, we know we live here, we are surrounded by narcissism and ego being an atheist minority. But you have been on this website for how many years? I don't like our far right Christians, and I don't like Bibinuttyfuckhu. I don't like any brand of conservative of any religion. But please, the Middle East as far as human rights for minorities compared to the west, come on man, Saudi Arabia is just now allowing women to drive.

We get it, Muslims in the west get treated differently, well guess what, so do atheists. 

But it still remains with Islam, and Christianity and Jews, they all stem from the same authoritarian god of Abraham, and all three books sell to the respective members a sense of entitlement to be in charge where others, at best, are guests. But all three depict a head character that commands loyalty to the tribe.

Point is, ALL THREE religions have the same problem, they all teach that the only way to have peace is for the other to to be second class. 

And it still remains that neither Islam or Christianity or Jewish as religions existed 200,000 years ago. 

Try to consider that humans invented religions, and because of our false perception as a species, we have set up an artificial social structure that seems to cause more problems between the different tribes than it allows for peace between them.
(October 8, 2017 at 1:04 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Holy crap dude, we know we live here, we are surrounded by narcissism and ego being an atheist minority. But you have been on this website for how many years? I don't like our far right Christians, and I don't like Bibinuttyfuckhu. I don't like any brand of conservative of any religion. But please, the Middle East as far as human rights for minorities compared to the west, come on man, Saudi Arabia is just now allowing women to drive.

We get it, Muslims in the west get treated differently, well guess what, so do atheists. 

But it still remains with Islam, and Christianity and Jews, they all stem from the same authoritarian god of Abraham, and all three books sell to the respective members a sense of entitlement to be in charge where others, at best, are guests. But all three depict a head character that commands loyalty to the tribe.

Point is, ALL THREE religions have the same problem, they all teach that the only way to have peace is for the other to to be second class. 

And it still remains that neither Islam or Christianity or Jewish as religions existed 200,000 years ago. 

Try to consider that humans invented religions, and because of our false perception as a species, we have set up an artificial social structure that seems to cause more problems between the different tribes than it allows for peace between them.

In my time here, I never defended the Middle Eastern society, or its choice to remain in the dark.
It's not my philosophy whatsoever to defend the wrong; just because of nationalistic or tribal mottoes.

The Middle Eastern societies agreed to be led by the worst, headaches will get to you with all the Shiite/Sunni crap about chosen ones;in the Middle East everybody is a chosen one as it seems; and when you try to resist, the same people are the ones throwing you in prison. When Saudi Arabia opened driving for women; many people in the kingdom didn't speak about the 100 years they spent devouring the rights of women. They just forgot that yesterday; they used to call women "Forbidden/Horma". So many still do.

I even wrote that literally in here:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-51358.html

Quote:AtlasS33 Wrote:

For almost 100 years, Wahhabies oppressed women, and took their rights to wear what they want, or even move as they want. They banned them from driving cars or traveling alone even; but now as the kingdom that housed those Wahhabies is on the brink of bankruptcy, people began to show signs of revolt; thus rights needed to be returned to suppress the anger.

It's very funny, that when you have money you can be a pig. But when you start to lose all your cash, you play "Romeo".
But not you; Wahhabi animal. I remember you yesterday, and I remember the hell your kingdom lived in. The hellish dark you called "the kingdom of Islam".

I'm not cutting these societies a slack just because they have the same color like me, or even the same religion.
Hurt me or hurt others, and I'll hate your guts and do all I can to stop you. That's my own personal motto anyways.

Neither a European; nor an Arab, or a Muslim or an Atheists will escape criticism.

But I'm wondering really: if the Vegas shooter was a Muslim, what would've happened? Though if ISIS were Christian; what would've happened? there's a disgusting bias that humans love to show; and I was lucky to be born in the midst of it to understand. Ugly truth better than a pretty lie.

I thought a lot about Islam being invented. That thinking led me to abandon the Hadith. I hate to bullshit myself; but everytime I read the Quran; I find that it makes sense. And thinking that the actions of humans are one of the main motivations for my belief.
(October 8, 2017 at 11:41 am)Minimalist Wrote: Try doggy style.

Doggy style is my favorite. It's the one sexual position I have a lot of experience in.
(October 8, 2017 at 1:32 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(October 8, 2017 at 1:04 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Holy crap dude, we know we live here, we are surrounded by narcissism and ego being an atheist minority. But you have been on this website for how many years? I don't like our far right Christians, and I don't like Bibinuttyfuckhu. I don't like any brand of conservative of any religion. But please, the Middle East as far as human rights for minorities compared to the west, come on man, Saudi Arabia is just now allowing women to drive.

In my time here, I never defended the Middle Eastern society, or its choice to remain in the dark.
It's not my philosophy whatsoever to defend the wrong; just because of nationalistic or tribal mottoes.

The Middle Eastern societies agreed to be led by the worst; and when you try to resist, the same people are the ones throwing you in prison. When Saudi Arabia opened driving for women; many people in the kingdom didn't speak about the 100 years they spent devouring the rights of women. They just forgot that yesterday; they used to call women "Forbidden/Horma". So many still do.

I even wrote that literally in here:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-51358.html

Quote:AtlasS33 Wrote:

For almost 100 years, Wahhabies oppressed women, and took their rights to wear what they want, or even move as they want. They banned them from driving cars or traveling alone even; but now as the kingdom that housed those Wahhabies is on the brink of bankruptcy, people began to show signs of revolt; thus rights needed to be returned to suppress the anger.

It's very funny, that when you have money you can be a pig. But when you start to lose all your cash, you play "Romeo".
But not you; Wahhabi animal. I remember you yesterday, and I remember the hell your kingdom lived in. The hellish dark you called "the kingdom of Islam".

I'm not cutting these societies a slack just because they have the same color like me, or even the same religion.
Hurt me or hurt others, and I'll hate your guts and do all I can to stop you. That's my own personal motto anyways.

Neither a European; nor an Arab, or a Muslim or an Atheists will escape criticism.

But I'm wondering really: if the Vegas shooter was a Muslim, what would've happened? Though if ISIS were Christian; what would've happened? there's a disgusting bias that humans love to show; and I was lucky to be born in the midst of it to understand. Ugly truth better than a pretty lie.

I thought a lot about Islam being invented. That thinking led me to abandon the Hadith. I hate to bullshit myself; but everytime I read the Quran; I find that it makes sense. And thinking that the actions of humans are one of the main motivations for my belief.

We may not be as far off as we think.

In other threads regarding guns, I am getting pissed myself regarding far right Christians here in America thinking they are so different, but when you say we have a problem with firearm violence, they literally act like ISIS if you picked on the Koran. So I do understand, but even with out the Hadiths, to me it is all the same, whatever the religion is. This is what unfortunately EVERY religion causes, human divisions based on the tribalism of antiquity. 

I have problems with right wing Jews as much as I do right wing Christians. 

If the shooter had been a Muslim, our far right would stupidly shout, "SEE SEE SEE" and ignore Roof whom was not a Muslim whom murdered 9 innocent black church goers. They also ignore that the Virginia Tech shooter was mentally ill and not religiously motivated, so I do get it.

Nobody should be shitting on you the individual because of what others whom come from the same background might do.

Fuck, just the other day Fucks News and Pat Robertson both basically implied that atheists were responsible for it.

We get it. Humans should all be on the same page when advocating non violence. But sorry, even with skipping the Hadiths just going by the Koran or bible or Jewish OT, to us, it still amounts to the promotion of tribalism, and to me, for all three, that is the real problem, none of the three want to live in modern times with modern pluralism.
69!!!!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(October 8, 2017 at 1:34 pm)Hammy Wrote:
(October 8, 2017 at 11:41 am)Minimalist Wrote: Try doggy style.

Doggy style is my favorite. It's the one sexual position I have a lot of experience in.

There's an old joke about that.
To wit:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-27642-p...pid1633708

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What would you do if you found out God existed Catholic_Lady 545 78648 March 5, 2021 at 3:28 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What would you say to a god if you met one? The Valkyrie 37 4047 June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  What would you do if you found out that I was God? Aegon 16 2560 October 8, 2017 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What would you do if you found out that God has nothing to do with religions? Little Rik 68 11603 October 8, 2017 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  What would you do if you found out Dog existed? Gawdzilla Sama 16 3317 October 7, 2017 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 4623 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Would you attack the Church if you could? Macoleco 108 13923 December 19, 2016 at 2:31 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Missionary Activity? TrueChristian 97 18519 October 30, 2015 at 6:39 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Ha ha: If you were God what would you do? emilynghiem 11 2675 February 16, 2015 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Would this be all we need to prove God exists? Or would it require more than this? IanHulett 30 5645 January 21, 2015 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: watchamadoodle