Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexism - homosexuality
Sexism - homosexuality
It really doesn't make sense that strictly heterosexual men can be sexist and misogynistic towards women. If these men do not like women or constantly boast that men are more attractive and superior, then why they hell are they concealing their same-sex attraction and get on with heterosexual relations? It only makes these men really dishonest and hypocritical.

Can anyone shed light to me on what is it that makes men tick about women?
RE: Sexism - homosexuality
I need something more coherent in order to respond properly.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 26, 2017 at 3:32 am)Lutrinae Wrote: I need something more coherent in order to respond properly.

What is incoherent about my post?
(October 26, 2017 at 3:33 am)Adventurer Wrote:
(October 26, 2017 at 3:32 am)Lutrinae Wrote: I need something more coherent in order to respond properly.

How does homosexuality fit into it? You mention heterosexuals a couple of times, but you don't give mention to homosexuality in order for a proper response according to your thread title.
~ Erin Hunter
Sorry, yes, I'd ask: are these men who are sexist and misogynistic towards women possibly gay?
I think he meant homosexuality in one of those instances. It’s my guess.

Ninja’d.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(October 26, 2017 at 3:39 am)J a c k Wrote: I think he meant homosexuality in one of those instances. It’s my guess.

Ninja’d.

Nope. They may be but I'm referring to self-claimed 'heterosexual' men.
(October 26, 2017 at 3:38 am)Adventurer Wrote: Sorry, yes, I'd ask: are these men who are sexist and misogynistic towards women possibly gay?

The answer to that is no. They're just fucking sick heterosexual men.

"Straight" men who pretend to be straight tend to harp on other gay men because they cannot handle how they are gay themselves.
~ Erin Hunter
(October 26, 2017 at 3:33 am)Adventurer Wrote:

Only the words.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 26, 2017 at 3:41 am)Lutrinae Wrote:
(October 26, 2017 at 3:38 am)Adventurer Wrote: Sorry, yes, I'd ask: are these men who are sexist and misogynistic towards women possibly gay?

The answer to that is no.  They're just fucking sick heterosexual men.

"Straight" men who pretend to be straight tend to harp on other gay men because they cannot handle how they are gay themselves.

It would be interesting to explain further why they are 'sick'. I'm trying to understand their complex and ambiguous psychology.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexism and Borderline Personality Disorder Duty 10 1540 November 23, 2022 at 11:25 am
Last Post: brewer
  Homosexuality paulpablo 63 7645 February 19, 2016 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  The evolutionary puzzle of homosexuality downbeatplumb 1 1487 February 18, 2014 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Do you think we will ever know what causes Homosexuality pop_punks_not_dead 45 12604 February 8, 2014 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: là bạn điên
  Epigenetics Reveal Biological Information On Homosexuality Gooders1002 1 1562 March 5, 2013 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Homosexuality: it's genetic expression, not genetics, that determines homosexuality TaraJo 16 6311 December 14, 2012 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Homosexuality Tabby 198 71849 September 18, 2009 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Violet