Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Veteran Sickened by Trump at USS Arizona
A Veteran Sickened by Trump at USS Arizona
Although I served in the US Air Force in the Middle East during the first gulf war against Saddam Hussein, I'm definitely not one of those "America, Hell Yeah!" nutjobs. I believe in the principles this country was founded on and feel privileged to have been a very small part of upholding that. I'm not a big patriot because I believe nationalism is generally an undesirable thing but this fucking shit just breaks my heart.

That self-centered, unprincipled, dishonorable, bold-faced lieing cocksucker and his mail-order bride going through the motions of honoring his betters makes me ill. As I agreed in another thread, I don't consider myself any hero. The same was probably true of most of the victims on the Arizona. But we all deserve better than to be mocked by this fucking puddle of diarrhea who NEVER could have filled the shoes of any of those sailors on the Arizona.

SHAME on the fucking idiots of this country today who voted for an amoral, unprincipled, jackass for president.

If we as a nation are this fucking stupid, we deserve whatever fate befalls us.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: A Veteran Sickened by Trump at USS Arizona
Funny you should mention this.  In his monologue tonight Stephen Colbert noted that the WLB was finally going to Vietnam.  Apparently, his bone spurs got better.
(November 4, 2017 at 1:46 am)Minimalist Wrote: Funny you should mention this.  In his monologue tonight Stephen Colbert noted that the WLB was finally going to Vietnam.  Apparently, his bone spurs got better.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. He's skipping visiting the DMZ in Korea. Could be his feet.

Or maybe it's just him being the same exemplar of courage he's always been.
He's a fucking piece of shit. Did anyone here really expect anything different from this guy?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(November 4, 2017 at 8:12 am)Joods Wrote: He's a fucking piece of shit. Did anyone here really expect anything different from this guy?

I seriously thought he would be a light bringer. 

You know, Lucifer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down USS JFK turned into razor blades onlinebiker 30 1765 October 8, 2021 at 4:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The USS Theodore Roosevelt Prof.Lunaphiles 39 1969 April 21, 2020 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Arizona Gets One Right. Must Have Been An Accident. Minimalist 0 428 October 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Would Expect Arizona To Lead The Way Minimalist 59 4782 June 29, 2018 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Arizona police violently beat unarmed man zebo-the-fat 12 1426 June 8, 2018 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Arizona's Sheriff Shitstain - The Gift That Keeps On Taking Minimalist 4 550 March 11, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Arizona Woman Shoots And Kills Atheist For Not Believing In God c172 28 6055 January 7, 2016 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Bad Arizona Foxaèr 13 1945 July 9, 2015 at 2:25 pm
  Arizona Senator Wants Mandatory Church Attendance AFTT47 53 6366 April 1, 2015 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Ah, Arizona.... Fuckheads Everywhere! Minimalist 6 1521 November 4, 2014 at 12:50 pm