Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Arizona
Bad Arizona
What the fuck is wrong with this judge?

Arizona Judge Allows Child Molester To Cross-Examine His 7- And 8-Year-Old Victims 

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/07/08/...ims-video/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Bad Arizona
What the hell? That is horrible Sad

Doesn't this amount to witness intimidation/manipulation? Why exactly can't his questions go through his defence lawyer?

If this continues, it will be even harder to get such cases to even be brought forward in the first place due to fear of this kind of shit.

I hope this isn't real Sad
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
ANything is possible in this shithole of a state.
What the hell is wrong with that judge? Temporary insanity?
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
Bullshit aside...and we have a lot of bullshit out here...he's probably a political hack.  Superior court judges are appointed by the governor and then:

Quote:Superior Court judges in Maricopa County remain in office by the approval of voters in retention elections. There are no opponents in these elections. Voters cast a "yes" vote to retain a judge in office. A "no" vote would remove the judge from office.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/Ju...sp?title=1

Habitually when the ballot arrives, I vote "No" to retain any of them.  Once in a great while one of them gets thrown out.
Wow... just wow... I have no words to express the frustration...
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(July 9, 2015 at 11:24 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Wow... just wow... I have no words to express the frustration...

Let's start with 'what the fuck is wrong with that shitface'
What's the point of hiring a lawyer if you can speak on your own behalf?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

What is the point of going to court if the abuse is allowed to continue legally in front of the defender of justice
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Is there any chance this dick is going to get fired or at least disciplined for this stunt? This kind of precedent should be erased from history.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are executions making the US look bad? Jehanne 33 1659 May 18, 2022 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  How bad is our economy? (US) Foxaèr 28 1406 March 15, 2022 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Thumbs Up Bad idea CDC onlinebiker 30 2211 May 15, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are? onlinebiker 11 595 October 9, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  POTUS having a really bad day today. Brian37 20 2674 November 20, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  Good Cop/Bad Cop? Nope. All Good. BrianSoddingBoru4 43 3905 February 25, 2019 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Arizona Gets One Right. Must Have Been An Accident. Minimalist 0 428 October 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Good riddance to bad rubbish GUBU 9 1044 October 9, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Robert Reich: "We might be heading for a crash as bad as 1929" Aegon 10 1048 September 13, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  This space for rent: NASA considers ads on spacecraft - good or bad? Angrboda 16 612 September 13, 2018 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah