Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irony Thy Name Is Trump
Irony Thy Name Is Trump
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/donald-...ion-purge/

Quote:Donald Trump praises Saudi Arabia’s corruption purge

You should examine your own cabinet - and family, you prick.
RE: Irony Thy Name Is Trump
Hoisting the Trumpies on their own petard otta be something even Min can get behind.

ROFLOL
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The WLB gets caught again.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/putin-l...ty-report/

Quote:Putin-linked businessman who Trump claims he can’t recognize showed up at his invite-only election party: report

Quote:In a GQ exclusive, Olbermann noted that Felix Sater, a Russian-American businessman with ties to both organized crime and Russian President Vladimir Putin, attended Trump’s November 8, 2016 party

How is it that this moron can't understand what a camera does?
His memory is supposed to be the best too, but it seems he can't remember shit.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 7, 2017 at 8:29 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: His memory is supposed to be the best too, but it seems he can't remember shit.

That's because he's a piece of shit.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
or mebbee he's a pathological liar ?

He has a GMOAT (greatest memory of all time), according to him, but seems to forget a lot of inconvenient things.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Exactly. Like who sits at his table when photos are being taken.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Maybe we should be asking for that IQ test he mentioned. MMPI and MSE as well.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Might as well screen for STDs while we're at it, in case he lost his own personal vietnam and something is eating his fucking brain. I don;t think that sex workers in russia are really up to the highest of standards.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hail To A Name change..... Sports/NFL Brian37 44 1630 July 13, 2020 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Things will be fine since they have that magic "R" next to their name A Godzilla fan 2 632 August 28, 2019 at 6:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  When Irony Is Too Good To Ignore BrianSoddingBoru4 13 2785 July 8, 2019 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For the irony impaired onlinebiker 14 2239 November 26, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Irony 'R' us Dr H 3 620 October 5, 2018 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Poor Ivanka, shuts down her name brand. Brian37 7 1164 July 25, 2018 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Forgot to change name! RoadRunner79 33 2934 July 18, 2018 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
Wink The Irony Here Is Overwhelming Minimalist 0 387 June 20, 2018 at 1:11 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Irony Is Palpable Minimalist 2 366 March 20, 2018 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Stupidity Thy Name is Republicuntism! Minimalist 22 1557 March 6, 2018 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Chad32