Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN Just Reported:
CNN Just Reported:
The CBO has scored the republicunt tax cut bill and found that it will add $1.7 trillion to the deficit over ten years.

The significance is that the scam the fuckers are trying to pull requires "only" a $1.5 trillion additional deficit in order to qualify for this reconciliation shit that they can pass with only republicunt votes.

We shall what happens.
RE: CNN Just Reported:
The bill as written is - IMO - going to run afoul of the Byrd rule anyhow.
Economy on a good upswing as it is without it.

Why not take a page from Bill Clinton presidency and let rising tide bring down deficit ?? painlessly . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

That's heresy, V.
What's 'the Byrd rule'? (Pardon my foreignness)

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Regulations on the Reconciliation Process.
^^^

The reconciliation process allows congress to pass budget reconciliation bills, for which they only need a simple majority instead of the usual 60 votes in the Senate. The Byrd rule limits what can be in such a bill, and based on the analysis I've been reading, it almost certainly runs afoul of that rule.
The rule that allows elected republicans to exclude elected democrats from the business of doing what they were elected to do. I hope they have the presence of mind to close that door behind them when they start losing seats.......
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:CNN Just Reported:

F A K E N E W S
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Even a fascist rag like the Washington Examiner is carrying the story.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cbo-re...le/2640013

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 521 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  CBS and CNN caught faking evening news. Drich 42 3266 October 26, 2019 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Saudi Arabia is executing disabled people now; CNN WinterHold 13 1461 May 3, 2019 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Anthony Bourdain of CNN's Parts Unknown, dead at 61 Joods 43 3798 June 11, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: SaStrike
  Three Separate Package Explosions Reported In Texas A Theist 189 14159 March 26, 2018 at 7:56 am
  Shooting at high school in Maryland. Multuple injuries reported. c172 38 3910 March 20, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Roy Moore spokesman gets schooled on CNN Rev. Rye 22 3723 December 15, 2017 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What the hell CNN dyresand 33 11192 July 7, 2017 at 10:54 am
  The CNN Story Amarok 19 7801 July 1, 2017 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Camera in church bathroom vanishes after being reported to priest — who lies about ca rado84 18 2805 July 8, 2015 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: brewer