Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell CNN
What the hell CNN

CNN can't take a joke at all...
New's media is not to be feared but trusted
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: What the hell CNN
My take, CNN is about 25 percent news. The rest is speculation, entertainment, and posturing. Got to fill those 24hrs somehow and keep up ratings.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Yeah I saw that. Threatening to dox a person over an internet meme. The future is now!
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
it's becoming a frighting prospect that our country's media outlets and business leaders have digressed into being a major (WTF) reality. You know your a over grown man and female adult man-child or woman-child when you pull this kind of shit in public. I have a funny feeling that their minds work similar to this.

Overgrown man-child president: Hey Clark, any twitter updates?
Clark: Yes sir, a user by the name of Ilovecookieswithmilk posted and I'll being quoting him exactly said "Your a poopy head who smells a fart".
Overgrown man-child: This is not acceptable, give me the twitter phone and I'll handle this personally.

He takes the phone from Clark, and starts to write back in response "No, your a poopy head, I do not take being insulted lightly. You will be regret calling me names and your the poopyhead who creates fake news. This health care bill is going to the greatest."

Ouch, that really hurt me to write; having to think like Overgrown man-child for over three mins was a night mare. Does twitter allow you to write that much as well? I would try to write one for the way CNN acted, but having to write (Overgrown man-child) lines was painful enough. I do have a idea, we should start a thread to see who can get the most humors dialog between Clark and the Overgrown man-child.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

(July 5, 2017 at 1:22 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: My take, CNN is about 25 percent news. The rest is speculation, entertainment, and posturing. Got to fill those 24hrs somehow and keep up ratings.

It's real petty to threaten someone over a meme really. 
In fact lately nothing good seems to be coming from CNN.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq...uit-991036

^ that didn't shock me at all. CNN being racist really doesn't shock me like fox news being racist.

CNN has been so god damn petty lately and spreading propaganda and so much nothing burger for ratings.
And people like Rachael Maddow wonder why people don't trust or even like mainstream media. It's this bullshit
the same bullshit that was sold to me as child that got us into this war and expanded to 7 or 8 wars not counting the other wars
were having. 

The thing is i am fine with going to war but  at least go to war in the right country kick the right people's asses leave don't bother staying.

CNN fucked up bad is all i am going to say they just started a Meme war they cannot win.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(July 5, 2017 at 1:22 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: My take, CNN is about 25 percent news. The rest is speculation, entertainment, and posturing. Got to fill those 24hrs somehow and keep up ratings.

Cable news in general has proven to be such a disappointment. CNN has a global reach and all the resources needed to provide timely world news the likes of which we'd never before seen -- and, sadly, still haven't. If anything, Trump has pushed CNN over the cliff into collective hysteria. Yes, the ongoing investigations are crucially important and deserve a correspondingly significant chunk of airtime. But they're not the only goddamn thing going on in the world. Between that and CNN's breathless coverage of his stupid fucking tweets, you'd think they rest of the world had just disappeared as a courtesy to our national narcissism.

First-rate world news reporting and serious in-depth analysis of major issues . . . what a concept! I'll bet there is no end of 24-hour news cycles that could be filled with such significant work.

But -- oh! -- that costs money and takes real effort. Better to have the same rotating group of talking heads making precisely the same points they did last night and the day before, in between the important stuff: commercials.

I pick on CNN rather than Fox because I'm genuinely disappointed in the former in ways I never could be by the latter.

The News Hour on PBS -- yes, one hour -- routinely eats the cable news outlets' collective lunch. But they exist year to year at the mercy of congressional Republicans and are dependent on the generosity of viewer donations and the largesse of some non-profit and corporate grants. If the most fiscally conservative Republicans had their way, America's best news program would simply disappear.

[Edited to add]: I also admire Democracy Now: The War and Peace Report for its insistence on reporting and analyzing the news from a decidedly non-corporate-approved point of view. I love me some Amy Goodman, even when I don't entirely agree with her.
CNN is at least 90 % as bad as Fox News. I understand that people on here who defend the likes of CNN want MSM to be credible so that there's someone there to hold Trump accountable, but alternative media will hold Trump accountable in the event that MSM media outlets die out because people just don't trust them anymore. Mainstream media is nothing more than propaganda. CNN was a pile of shit long before Trump. CNN and other MSM outlets were state TV for President Obama. Completely. "I won't say that MSM is shit because I don't want to have the same opinion as Trump fans" is not logical at all. If they say the sky is blue, it is still blue no matter how bad Trump is.
(July 5, 2017 at 3:15 pm)FFaith Wrote: CNN is at least 90 % as bad as Fox News. I understand that people on here who defend the likes of CNN want MSM to be credible so that there's someone there to hold Trump accountable, but alternative media will hold Trump accountable in the event that MSM media outlets die out because people just don't trust them anymore. Mainstream media is nothing more than propaganda. CNN was a pile of shit long before Trump. CNN and other MSM outlets were state TV for President Obama. Completely. "I won't say that MSM is shit because I don't want to have the same opinion as Trump fans" is not logical at all. If they say the sky is blue, it is still blue no matter how bad Trump is.

I am not defending them we had good media coverage we used to have good media coverage.
Honestly we would have better news coverage but Bill Clinton destroyed news media we are feeling it now because of the likes of CNN and other cable news
they can lie and get away with it. Now were at point we have to defend to the teeth independent news media because that's the only last credible source of news were going to get.
CNN might have truthful segments but rest is pure garbage and speculation.

Code:
Yes, yes.......... Bill Clinton Did It, and CNN is state tv for Obama.  

Angel

Folks, this is a touchy subject for forum goers for sure, but at some point we're all going to have to realize that what we're posting online is in the public domain. Doxing is the internet equivalent of pointing at some loon on a street corner and saying "Yall hear what that asshole just said?".

As more people live more of their lives online, they will be held accountable..more and more, for what they say and do there - as horrible as that may seem...depending on what we may use the internets current anonymity to do. We've all learned not to talk shit about skipping out on a contract on facebook, by now, right? That's inevitably going to extend to shitposts that capture the national interest.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 5, 2017 at 4:07 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Yes, yes.......... Bill Clinton Did It, and CNN is state tv for Obama.  

Angel

Folks, this is a touchy subject for forum goers for sure, but at some point we're all going to have to realize that what we're posting online is in the public domain.  Doxing is the internet equivalent of pointing at some loon on a street corner and saying "Yall hear what that asshole just said?".  

As more people live more of their lives online, they will be held accountable..more and more, for what they say and do there - as horrible as that may seem...depending on what we may use the internets current anonymity to do.  We've all learned not to talk shit about skipping out on a contract on facebook, by now, right?  That's inevitably going to extend to shitposts that capture the national interest.

Oh right fuck i mean um.. i hope where cool CNN  
[Image: giphy.gif]

Code:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 530 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  CBS and CNN caught faking evening news. Drich 42 3399 October 26, 2019 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Saudi Arabia is executing disabled people now; CNN WinterHold 13 1477 May 3, 2019 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Anthony Bourdain of CNN's Parts Unknown, dead at 61 Joods 43 3940 June 11, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: SaStrike
  Roy Moore spokesman gets schooled on CNN Rev. Rye 22 3757 December 15, 2017 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  CNN Just Reported: Minimalist 13 1650 November 8, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The CNN Story Amarok 19 7860 July 1, 2017 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus